CHAPTER 15 - sister

My cousins and I continued to decorate the room and after we were finished. I walked back upstairs and made sure my present for her is in place. 

Since this is her eighteenth birthday I decided to pay for her driver license lessons. As long as she could talk, I remember her wanting to drive a car, so I didn't have to think for long before I settled with this gift.

I went back downstairs. Bianca told me that Sofia was already on her way back home. We hurried to the kitchen and lit the candles on her chocolate cake.

Moments later the doorbell rang. It's time.

I picked up the cake and all of us walked to the front door.

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sofia, happy birthday to you.' I, my uncle and aunt, Carlo, Bianca, Martina and Federico sang together while my sister had a huge smile on her face.

After the song ended she blew out the candles and thanked us all, then out of a sudden she clinged onto my neck.

'I missed you y/n.' She said.

'I missed you too.' I whispered back. 'We should go and eat the cake before the flies.'

She chuckled. 'Alright.'

While we were walking to the dining room we also passed the living which Sofia noticed immediately.  

'You decorated it for me?' She asked smiling.

'Of course.' Bianca said wrapping a hand around her shoulder.

'It looks like a wonderland.'

'Well we tried.' Carlo joined, I smiled.

'Hurry up you kiddos!' We heard my aunt shout from the other room.

'That's our call,' I said turning around walking out of the from, everyone followed.

We sat down at the table, Sofia on my right and Carlo on my left.

'When did you get here?' Sofia inquired.

'Not so long ago actually.'

'And how long are you staying?'

'Until the day after tomorrow,' I replied, 'I leave in the morning.'

'Oh that's a bummer.' She said.

'I don't want to be a burden.'

'Nonsense,' My aunt overheard us,' you can stay for as long as you like. dear.'

I smiled softly. 'That's okay. I have work to do anyway.' That was lie, well technically not, I was looking for a place to work at.

The rest of the conversation was very casual, they told me the major events that happened to them in the time we last talked. I told them that I got offered to work as a model in UK but declined, because it's too far away. To put it short we had a pleasant talk.

After desert Bianca and I helped my aunt clean the table which she was very thankful for.

'What should we do now?' I asked.

'We can watch a movie.' Bianca suggested.

'Okay, what movie?' I asked falling onto the sofa.

'Or... we can watch a series.' Sofia suggested.

'I see you have specific on mind, do you.' I said.

'Of course.'

'What is it?' Bianca asked picking up the remote and sitting down too.

'Gilmore Girls.' She said with a twisted smile.

'I have already seen it, but I loved it.' I said.

'Very well then, because Bianca and I have already started it, we just finished season one.' She said.

'Oh yeah, we just watched their road-trip.'

'Yeah, yeah. Where they to Harvard and stuff.'

'Let's just watch.' I said.

'Do you want popcorn?' Bianca asked.

'Sure,' Sofia answered.

Few minutes later we were eating salty popcorns and watching popcorns, what else can a person ask for?

--------

If you are interested in Harry Potter I'm currently writing a book about it so please check it out.

I apologize in advance, but I'm planning to make these chapters shorter, otherwise I know that I won't update at all. :)

Thank you for being so patient and waiting for this part.

Please vote and comment as always. 

Word count: 0.6k

Next post: 2022 December 19th - 2023 January 12th