Prologue

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

"Meet us on the club." Yaz said to me through the phone, which is i immediately rolls my eyes in frustration. The sound of going in club is giving me a little shattered and burnt out.

"Do i really have to?" I sighed, putting a hand on my head.

"Yes Yelena Milliner Lebraz, you have to be there!" His words were fast like im almost being scolded and his voice can ripped my ear.

"Fine fine, I'll be there." I said, then took a deep breath, collecting myself.

I dont even know if this really good decision to go to that club. it just this thing that i dont really want to do clubbing, partying or something. God, i need to focus on my life, keep me away from temptation. I just resign on my previous job last week and i have a huge problem how am i going to have new job.

And right now look like i have no choice.

Well, of course i got a text from them saying to wear something flirty. Are they kidding me? Of course i had to do it, they are my friends for some reason, plus, I'll probably wore the dress i just brought two weeks ago, its a black fitted dress with a zipper at the back, then i grabbed my black boots and immediately headed to the club.

The first thing come to my mind as soon i went inside of the club, is nervous. Not nervous of being with a lot of people in club, nervous that i might get wild tonight, God, i just basically told myself to get away from alcohol and parties.

I looked around and some ladies waitress i guess? Who wearing a sexy costume with a mask on their faces. There's too many people in here, a loud music playing on the background, a lot of people dancing on the dance floor, a disco ball with color full of lights.

"Yelena, there you are!" Yaz exclaimed, with a two drinks on his hands. "Here take this."

"Do i have to?" I asked in a loud voice. The music is too loud that i have to scream. "You know i have to focus on applying of a job, instead of this."

"Come on, Yelena, you're always working and working, you're too busy working. Give yourself some break and have fun just for once." Aneesa said with full of confidence.

Am i being scolded for being too busy on work?

"Now here, my lady grab this shit." Yaz handed me the glass of alcohol. I gave in and take it as they dragged me in the corner near on the counter.

These two are going to be a responsible tonight. Yaz and Aneesa are my friends, i met them on my precious job and they are too nice and they are the one who always support me at everything so they are everything to me.