20. in love with judas

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

The next morning i woke up with a heavy feeling of my eyes. The feeling when you cried and cried the whole night—i mean i didn't —but I've cried before i fall asleep.

It took me a second to realised that there's someone sleeping next to me and that was Alex, I couldn't help myself but blush. The flashback last night is making me flutter, when i cried to his arms he just stayed here on my room for the whole night. He also made sure that i feel better. It just feel new to him, i know this is not the second time he did this but damn, the way he stayed here just to make sure im fine it's in another level.

I feel happy and i feel different that i never felt before. That Alex Turner will make you sure that you're gonna be fine is very special of him, I've know him as a heartless and arrogant and also ruthless but I didn't know he's hiding something like that to him that make my heart melt. This is my first time, my ex-boyfriend never cared at me, whenever i dont feel okay he's not there when i needed him but Alex, he look so worried. For the fact he's just my boss but he cared so much when you're not okay.

I sat up and stared to his face. He always had perfect face features, his long eyelashes and his soft pink lips. Even though he had beard he still look good. He look adorable when he's sleeping, i feel like i could stare to him like this forever.

Before i could think i place a gentle kiss on his cheeks as a thank you.

I slowly get up out the bed, making sure I won't awake Alex when i suddenly felt a hand on my wrist. I looked down to see Alex, wide awake, then I realised that this bastard been awake the whole time. I felt my cheeks flush as i tried to hide it from him.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked with his deep morning voice.

"In the bathroom." I answered him, as he finally let go of my wrist and he sat up and fix his long hair.

"I want you to follow me on me room." He said softly, he then jump out of the bed leaving me curious.

I swallowed. Why he want me to follow him to his room? I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face, i glanced at myself for a second to see that i have fluffy eyes and i look really mess right now. There's no way Alex saw me like this. I groaned, i look like a lost puppy that been abandoned.

I sighed.

After i washed my face i headed to Alex's room. I didn't knock so i just opened his door and searching for him but i cant find him anywhere that probably he's in the bathroom. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

"Alex?" I calls out, i noticed a opened door next to his bathroom. I never saw that before.

"In 'ere." Alex voice said that came on that room. I walked further and enter inside to the opened door.

As soon i saw what inside my eyes grew wide and my mouth hang opened. The first thing i noticed is another piano, this is definitely like a music room or music studio. Its a big enough room with full of music instruments with four different guitars hanging on the wall and a big drum that place in the middle and a piano behind the small sofa.