14. she's not me

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

I think it's finally gonna happened. After a lot of years without sèx, now it's finally happening although i promised myself that i will stop that kind of desire in my life but i guess im gonna break that promise, im about to break it—No i already did.

Alex and i immediately went upstairs to my room. We are both running up the stairs, i closed the door behind us, i didn't even got a chance to lock it when he has me against the door, savouring my lips again. Cant he wait? He cupped my cheeks and pushes our lips together in a breathtaking, all kinds of hot and urgent kiss. He moved down my neck again, kissing my collarbone that make me weak even more, he bit my skin gently that make me gasp.

I didn't want this to stop, nor to end i just want this for too long.

Alex's hand went down my thighs, his every touch is giving me goosebumps as he gently take off my nightgown that only leave me with my underwear and bra. Once again Alex lips were mine again, as if one kiss is not enough. Definitely not. His both hand travel on my back to unclasp my bra and tossed it on the ground.

He stares down at me, his eyes appreciatively gazes every inch of skin. At first it make me feel self conscious but Alex made me feel so comfortable on my body. I dont feel comfortable having sèx naked in front of men 'cause i feel like they're gonna judge me, even my ex boyfriend made me feel like that.

"Yer so goddamn phenomenal." Alex mutters hoarsely before taking my nipple in his mouth, making me throw my head back in pleasure. I put my hands on his head to keep him there as he licked them that it make me squirm in pleasure. I dont want him to stop.

Suddenly Alex stop what he's doing, making me groan as he looked at me. "Undress me" he demands suddenly.

I swallowed hard as we moved to the bed. I immediately unbotton his white shirt, i could feel his eyes on me but my hands wont stop moving, i tossed his shirt on the corner of the room. He's topless and i put my hands on his torso unintentionally and when i feel how hard it is. Now I slowly unbuckling his belt, it wasn't rush 'cause it was hard to remove his belt and finally it removed as i throw it. With a help of Alex he insisted to do it by himself. Look like he can't wait any longer.

I lay myself on the bed naked, except my underwear as I watched Alex crawling to me, running a hand on my legs, i feel him trying to rip my underwear and i immediately stop him. "No Alex, dont rip—" before i even finish my words he already ripped it. And damn that is the hottest damn thing a man has ever done to me.

"I'll buy you another one." He said, his voice so soft i barely heard it. With that he kissed me once again roughly but possessively that make my blood run down my body in all the right place. He break the kiss as Alex spread my legs apart, i just realised that this was going to be rough. And just like that he was inside me without any warning that make me gasp.