10. think of brielle

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

My worst morning came, it's not about me but Brielle. I was cleaning my room and she came to me crying, I haven't seen her crying so much like this. It began to worry me so much, I thought she was hit or something when she told me that Alex yelled to her.

It make my blood boiled like i want to scream to him but it's not my place to do that, he still my boss after all. But Brielle told me that she only wants to spend time with her own father, she told me that she missed her father so she beg him to spend time with her and that Alex yelled to her and scolded her.

"Hey hey, Belle, im sure your Daddy is just tired." I reassured her, wiping the tears on her cheeks. "He's very busy and im sure he didn't mean to yelled at you."

No, he don't give a damn to his own daughter. Brielle only wants to spend time with her father, i know Alex is busy person but he should still make time with his daughter, because this will traumatised her for the rest of her life, for not having a parents on her side.

"Does my Daddy love me?" Brielle mumbled, looking at me with broken look.

We're in this kind of situation again and i still burned with anger when I thought of Brielle thinking that her father was irritated by her presence. This was the worst situation to be with a child like this, thinking that her own father doesn't care about her.

I'd been in this kind of situation when i was in a young age start when my father died. My mother changed, she's always mad and screaming to me then her boyfriend came, she only cares about her boyfriend. And that is something i dont want to happened to Brielle.

"Dont think something like that Belle." I sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Your Father loves you, it just happened that he's very busy person, working hard for you but he loves you." I said slowly, Brielle was still sobbing. "Stop crying okay? Im here for you, lets just play together."

Brielle nodded her head slowly, "Thank you Yelena." That's the only words she say and then she hugged me which is i hugged her back while soothing her and gently rubbing her back to stop her crying.

I stayed with Brielle a whole day to make her feel better. She's still sad after i tried to reassured her, it actually broke me and not like that it make me angry so much. This is not right at all, i wanted to talk to Alex but im sure he still doesn't care. I dont know why they even make a kid when they cant do their responsibilities to their kid.

Later that night, i wait Brielle to fall asleep, i hope when she woke up she gonna forgot all of that. I just dont want her seeing sad and crying. I went back to my room as i try to find my book, reading books will make me fall asleep fast. Suddenly i heard a knock on my door when i turned around I saw Alex standing, i just realised i left my door open.

This is my chance to talk to him.

"Great, you're here." I stood up, glaring at him.

"Dont be rude." He seemed unbothered. Which is making me even angry.