7. a taste of sins

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

The days rolled by and became weeks, i realised that I've been feeling weird lately. The little happened last week, the thing happened between me and Alex in this kitchen, had been the highest ranked through tainting my mind for this week.

It's crazy to think but that really happened. I wonder what Alex's mind since he just fúcking touch me, and you know what, im thankful that night when someone turned on the lights in the other room. 'cause the possible to happened is gonna happened and you know what's that. And I always wondered myself that why am i too focused on this, I wasn't like this before. Sure i found Ryan attractive as well but i wasn't focus like this.

I shook my head and drink my coffee while watching Brielle eat her cereal. Belle and i always watching some cartoons, the good news is she finally agreeing to watched some cartoons a lot unlike before and it make me happy for some reason. Probably her favourite princess is Odette which is the swan lake princess, to be honest she prepare to watched some old princess movie, she told me that it's more interesting.

Suddenly i was distracted to Alex's arrival, he took a seat on the other table which is on the dining table. I couldn't help but stare at him, he wasn't looking at me, obviously, he was drinking a coffee while reading the newspaper. I remember what i read on the google about him, which is the :He has never used social media (and never plans to)

I mean he's a business man and no wonder why he never used social media. He's the one who tell the interview according to the article. Alex has discussed that his negative feelings toward social media, and to this day, he has no personal social media profiles.

You know what that's actually...I dont know, attractive?

I mean just look at him, i admit that Alex is very annoying, like very annoying but I can't deny that the fact, i really find him attractive, the way he dressed, and the way how mysterious he is. I know sounds stupid, and the way how he exposed his chest. I find it attractive when his shirt is always three button undone. It always shows the gold chain of hin. God, why am I attractive with that?

"Yelena, im talking to you." Brielle said, bringing me back to the world. I almost forgot that Brielle is in front of me.

Maybe because Alex is only sitting a few feet away from us and I've been telling myself for a hundred times that i find him attractive.

"Sorry, Belle, what were you saying?" I said apologetically.

"I was asking you if you like cheesecake." She said impatiently, "Nora and i were making some and probably we're gonna baked some cookies as well."

"You bake?" I asked surprisingly.

She nodded her head. "Nora taught me, it's easy, you know." Finishing her plate and looked behind her, probably looking to his father. "Alex, loves cheesecake."