31. in which: she finally see the world

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

I admit, whenever Alex is making his daughter happy it even make me fall for him. I guess I can't wait for tonight, I can't want to spend time with Alex again.

Later that night, Alex asked Nora to cook a lot of food for our dinner. While Brielle and i getting ready for our little Bonfire Party, and you know what, i dont know what to feel, i feel happy for the fact Alex asked me to spend time with him and not just that here in his house with Brielle. I wonder why he suddenly want this? I mean, i dont want to assume again but is there any special for this kind of night?

I mean spending time with him especially here inside of his house where his other employees is here as well. Im sure they're gonna ask why on earth im having this kind of nigh with him and his daughter.

I called Brielle that we have to go outside it's been thirty-minutes since Alex told us to prepare everything. As soon we went to the backyard, my eyes went widened for the look of the good ambiance. The lights coming from the bonfire and a seats surrounding the fire pit and one blanket that will fit the three of us. It just look cozy, it's perfect and beautiful.

When Alex saw us a smile formed into his face as he approached us. "It's all set up."

"Yay! Bonfire!" Brielle exclaimed as she immediately run towards the fire-pit.

"Sweetheart be careful, dont go near to the fire." Alex said softly, as he make sure he won't step on the blanket.

"I will." Brielle nodded her head, taking the stick and the marshmallow.

"Wow, you did all of this?" I asked Alex, while my eyes are still mesmerising at the view in front me. I can't take off my eyes with this cozy ambience.

"Not really, i asked a little help with Nora and Lanita." He says, rubbing the back of his head. He just look cute when he's being shy for something sweet like this. We followed Brielle as we take a seat. "Brielle, be careful with fire." He reminds Brielle again when he saw that she's getting near to the fire.

God, too much caring.

"I know what im doing, I've seen this on TV, look."Brielle said, continue to burn the marshmallow.

"Show us then." Alex said kindly, the smile never left in his face. I can tell that he look happy.

Brielle grabbed another marshmallow and start burning it on the fire. "First burn the marshmallow." As soon the marshmallow is done he grabbed the crackers. "and when it's done grab two crackers and put the marshmallow between them then, you have this."