23. wondrous place

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

Alex and i drove to the nearest store to buy some food and groceries. I assumed that neither to both of us are going to cook tonight since we're alone and i dont think there will be some chef to cook for us. I mean, i can cook but just a simple recipe like eggs, sunny side up and of course simple to cook is some pasta. And i can see Alex bought some steak, beef and other ingredients that doesn't familiar to me.

Can he cook?

We also bought some wine and other drinks. Look like someone is gonna get drunk tonight and damn, im kinda excited and nervous at the same time. I already seen Alex drunk, he's suddenly getting serious and talking much and of course he's kinda wild when he's drunk, if you know what i mean.

Anyways, we were only walking, we left his car to the parking lot. I was surprised when Alex wants to take a walk and i kinda feel bad 'cause he's holding those bag of groceries and drinks. As much as i want to hold them, he doesn't want me to. I mean, he's my boss after all and now it look like he's my husband—and let me tell you, he look nice like this. He's just like a normal person.

"Alright, i think we had everything we need." I told him, as i take a quick check if we had everything, I didn't want to go back here in case we forgot something. Im not gonna lie Alex bought a lot of groceries, it's like we're staying for more than two weeks.

"Do you want anything?" Alex asked me surprisingly which is i immediately shook my head.

"Nah, that's enough." I say to him seriously, looking to his straight eyes.

"Come on." He ordered, walking past at me. I began to feel confused when he's going to the wrong way.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, he didn't say anything instead he just kept walking so i just followed him. I dont know where we going right now, did he forget something?

But After two minutes of walking he stopped at the boutique shop which it make me even confused. "What are we doing here?"

Alex dragged me inside of the shop. There's at least few customer inside. "Choose whatever you want."

I looked at him confusingly, "What? No, i dont really need one, lets go."

"It's my treat."

I shook my head politely. "No seriously, you dont have to, i dont need anything." Like there's no way Alex is serious right now, look at this place look like this shop is expensive and most of the dress here are very expensive, plus, i dont want him to spend money because of me.

"Dont be stubborn, Yelena, dont worry about the money and i insist."Alex sighs. "Try on anything you like and I'll pay." There's a heat in his eyes.

"I dont think..."Before i even finished my sentence, Alex was already speaking to the lady. Great...just great.