13. million dollar man

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

It's been a week since when Mom came here. I manage to forget all of that, i managed to feel okay after i push my Mother away. After Alex told her to get out i never hear anything from her, she never text me or call me and she didn't even bother my friends getting my number.

I was kinda relief that she finally stop although sometimes i feel guilty pushing my mother away. I know she's still my mother no matter what, but i just cant help myself, i hate her a lot, im too mad that she didn't believe me. But im thankful that I still managed myself after that, hopefully Alex won't mention any of that, i mean he didn't mention that little incident, he just asked me if im okay.

I dont wanna assume but lately Alex became caring. I cant help to think if he's high or he's on drug, 'cause he suddenly acted like that after my mother came here.

All of sudden i heard a yelled from Alex's office, i closed my eyes, look like someone is getting scolded. Maybe im wrong, he didn't change, he still the bossy one.

Funny that I thought he changed when he probably have anger issue...Or bipolar disorder.

"Yelena! Guess what!" Brielle approached me with a huge smile on her face. I can't help but smile how look happy she is.

"What, sweetie?" I asked, with a smile all over my face. Stopping on what im doing in my room, i just basically fixing my clothes 'cause i just washed them earlier.

"My mommy is coming on my birthday." Brielle said excitedly, jumping over the happiness like a child who just had a chocolate. "I can't wait to see her, with that she's gonna meet my Daddy again and they are going to marry again! That will make me so happy, Yelena."

That makes my smile fades away slowly. I couldn't help but to think that maybe that's the reason why she's visiting Belle, maybe she wants to get back with Alex, i began to get curious about how she look like.

"That's lovely, Belle." I smiled sweetly to her. "When is your birthday?" I just remember that i never asked her birthday and right now she's telling me that her mother is coming to her birthday and now im asking her that i hope she wont get offended by not knowing her birthday.

"Oh, tomorrow is my birthday. Sorry I didn't told you sooner." She told me. "And Im sure my Daddy don't remember it."

"Of course he remember it." I smiled again, forcing some warmth into my voice. "I'll talk to him about your birthday, okay?"

"Thanks Yelena." Brielle move closer to me and place a kiss in my cheeks. And that she storm out of my room. Im happy that Brielle is happy that she's going to see her mother but half of me that what really her mother wants that she suddenly wants to visit her daughter.

Dont get me wrong. Brielle told me before that her mother didn't visits her after she left her here and now she's suddenly coming. Like what's new? I actually wants to search her on the google but i forgot to asked Brielle her mother's name. I just feel so curious, like what she really look like, if she's that beautiful? I mean Brielle is beautiful so i assumed she get if from her parents.