6. the bad tension

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

This past few days been really weird and it annoys me. I dont know what the hell is going on with me, literally what the hell is wrong with me. The thing happened when Alex saw me naked, is really stressing me out. Thanked God, i dont always bumping to him, i mean I barely see him here 'cause he always leaving or staying at his office. It won't leave me and it bother me so much, and you know what i think i need to take a break.

But that's not what I supposed to pay attention for. When i should just pay attention of my job here, which is taking care of Alex's daughter.

This is not the first time to happened something like this—and im not talking about being exposed. My previous boss, which is where I previous work. His name is Ryan and he is forty-one years old, the best way to describe him is, he's beautiful and masculine man with a full beard he has charisma for sure. I know some people dont find a man attractive with beard but for me they are hot to say at least.

We're actually close, and i find him attractive not just that but i think there's more than that. The embarrassing I've done is I thought he's flirting with me, i almost kiss him when he only reaching something behind me and he's part of my reason why i left my job cause i had to focus to myself, not him.

And now i think it's happening again. It's the same happening to Alex, but this time Alex is different.

God, Yelena, stop thinking like that.

After i took a shower i went downstairs. Rosita told me that Brielle need some hair cut, she told me that Brielle's hair is growing that she look like a Tarzan but a girl version. But i think Brielle look beautiful when her hair is long, i dont know why Rosita find it so ugly.

"Don't forget that only a trim, dont make it too short." Rosita reminded me, holding her notebook or whatever it is. "After her hair cut, go straight home, Alex dont like her daughter exposing in public."

"You kidding me right?" I laughed and shook my head.

"Not my idea, Miss Lebraz." Rosita gave me a look which is i immediately stop laughing. "That's Alex's thing."

"Right, a weirdo." I said almost whispering at my last word. Is he trying to make his daughter to be a introvert or something that he dont want to expose his daughter with a lot of people. I dont even know if he will let Brielle to have friends.

"Yelena, can my Daddy come with us?" Brielle asked me, as she moved closer to me.

I sighed. "I dont think..." But before i even finished my sentence, Alex came and Brielle immediately run to her Father. "Brielle, wait..."