9. the picture of him

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

"Brielle, can i ask you something?" I asked softly, while carefully fixing Belle's hair. She told me that she want to look princess since her friends is coming.

I've decided to throw a party, i basically asked Rosita if Brielle have friends which is she told me that she have play date, and that would be Alex's friend's daughter and now they are coming. Brielle seemed happy about it 'cause she's going to play with other kids.

"Yeah?" She mumbled, while playing with her toys.

"Do you have a picture of your Daddy when he was younger?" I asked softly, combing her hair to get rid of messiness.

I began to get curious of what Alex's look like when he was young. Or at the age of twenties since Alex is already thirty-Six?—That's what Brielle told me when i asked her. I dont know why but i became obsessed with Alex; not being obsessed with him, what i mean is he's too mysterious, i cant help but be curious.

"Um...Yeah i have." Brielle nodded her head.

"Can i see it? If it's okay with you."

"Sure." She stood up and went to her drawer and she grabbed some small bag and took a piece of small photo. She then handed it to me. "Here."

As soon i saw the picture, my jaw instantly dropped. I swallowed hard and my eyes widened. Damn..that's the only word came out of my head. I'd be honest, he's way more hotter when he was young, he look fúcking God—no he look like a fallen angel, his nose is the best of his facial features–it's official. He got that short hair, slicked back. It's perfectly gelled back.

Do i want to meet him with this age? Yes.

"My Mum, gave that to me before she left me here." Brielle said, "and i hope she will comeback so Daddy wont be lonely anymore and that we're gonna be a big family."

"Yeah...Well, no wonder why you are beautiful, Belle." I smiled to her. "Your Daddy made a beautiful kid and that's you."

"Why do you want to see it?" She asked hesitantly, in a voice that was unusual for her.

"I was just curious because you are beautiful, Belle." I replied, making myself comfortable on her bed. "Now i know why."

"Ew, Yelena, are you having crush with my Daddy?" My eyes widened, looking surprise that she know the meaning of the crush but no i dont have crush on him.

"Of course not, come here we still need to fix your hair." I chuckled softly, continue to tie her hair into princess style.

No wonder why Belle is very gorgeous and beautiful kid. It's because how gorgeous Alex is, she got her Daddy's beautiful brown eyes except to the hair that I assumed she got if from her Mum, that im sure she's blonde.

I can't help but to think that is Alex has always being a ruthless and heartless. Because i feel like he wasn't like this before, with this picture he look like a happy teenager, he wasn't look strict and definitely dont look scary. People change. Right, you will never gonna change that if people had a problem that made them change.