2. unexpectedly him

★・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

I can't believe it, im not hallucinating and im not mistaken this is him. The owner of the club, i hate to admit it but Alex Turner is looking at me confusingly, I couldn't move because i knew he know me. Those strict face of him, it's still the same.

He's wearing some white shirt again with only three button undone that you can almost see his bare chest. And his long hair pushed behind his ear.

Can i take that a picture?

Is this a bad thing? He's my boss after all, God, is this another me finding my boss attractive again? This is like fifth times, I've had enough. Maybe i should back up or need to change my mind, like there's no way im going to stay here in one roof with him when we almost had sèx on the club the night i met him.

"Yes, Mr. Turner, everything okay?" Rosita asked nervously, you can clearly hear her voice that she's kinda terrified of something. What does it mean?

"Actually no, i want to know who went to me office. Someone touch my things on me table." Alex replied coldly, his eyes were only to Rosita. "I already told everyone to stay out of that table"

"Im sorry Mr. Turner, This won't happened again." Rosita apologise, "I will call Lanita to fix this. She's the one in charge."

"No no, just forget it. But tell everyone to do their job right!" His voice is higher that i expected, he's almost yelling and he's mad.

"Yes, Mr. Turner."

Alex suddenly turned his gaze to mine again and blink his eyes three times. I began to get nervous, i dont know what to do, I can't even move.

"And who's this person standing inside of me house?" Alex asked, he didn't wait Rosita to answer him. "Who are you?"

Wait—What?

"Oh this is Yelena the babysitter of Brielle just like you asked." Rosita speak for me as she poke my shoulder and i stood up straight.

"Rosita, i told you to hire someone that knows how to take care of a child, not a teenager who exactly look like a kid." He said coldly, my eyes widened being surprising of what he just said. "Instructions!"

What the fuck? Is he kidding me right now? He sound very cold, the way he look at me it's like he don't remember me but i dont like his tone, I've been with a devil boss before but this one is too ruthless like hundred percent arrogant.

"Excuse me? Im not a teenager and for your in formation im not just a random girl who don't know anything maybe check my resume first." I said fiercely, showing no embarrassment.

"Mr. Turner, forgive her. She had a lot of work..."

"She might get my daughter in trouble." Alex glared at me, no its a fucking death glare. "Perhaps you can lead her to that."

What the hell? "What? No!" I yelled. This man is getting on my nerve, can i say something? He is the worst, I can't believe this is how he is actually, he look different at the club, flirty one but this time he is too much. I guess, it's just the alcohol but how dare him to talk to me like that.

"Mr. Turner give her a chance she had a good background on her resume." Rosita defended me as she squeezed my arm, i know what she mean by that, she want me stop talking.

"Funny to have resume on babysitting huh?" He chuckled but soon his eyebrows furrowed. "Put my daughter in trouble you know what will happened." He threatened me, before i knew it he went back inside of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Rosita turned her head to me and glared at me.  "You dont talk to your boss or to your employer like that! And dont ever talk back to him." She stressed.  "You know you could get us in a trouble which is you almost did."

"I dont like the way he talk like that. Is that how he treat his employees?" I asked curiously, taking a deep breath to relax myself.

"No, that's just him being Alex. Just please dont talk like that to him again,  it will make him snapped so dont drive him crazy." Rosita warned me, "You dont want to hear the fired word over and over."

I dont know if i should be happy. This is just the start but this man is already getting on my nerve, why do i always have to go through like this, especially when you have a boss like him. I feel like we're not get along, i know that's not important anyway. I have two reason why i should not back up, first i need money, i need money for all the bill i need to pay, especially i need this job in order for me to fulfil my dream, and my second reason is his daughter, Brielle.

She need me here, Brielle is a smart girl and she need to be teach, she's like a adult the way she spoke and think something that child shouldn't be thinking of. So im not gonna let her just like that, she need someone that will take care of her, and i dont think Alex will help his own daughter when he's too busy according to what Rosita told me.

Im staying for Brielle's sake.

Rosita helped me to get all my things on my apartment. I had a driver that drove me to my place, i took all my bags, i dont know for how many months im going to stay there so I think i need to take all my things.

When everything is settle we went back to Alex's house and i fix my room and all my things. Thankfully I didn't bumped to Alex because im sure there will be a big problem, i feel like he really hates me. Or maybe that's how he really is.

While minding my own i heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door was opened by Rosita as she enter my room and shut the door behind her.

"Miss Lebraz, you do understand all the things i said to you earlier, right?" Rosita remind me, while looking through her notebook.

"Yeah, they're still on my mind." I said sarcastically.

"Well, if you saw Alex but hopefully not...Just dont make him crazy and dont say anything that will get worse." She told me, i think already heard it to her a million times now.

"Should i be worried?" I raised my brows at her.

"No no, not at all, he'll be leaving for one week anyway so you are good." She closed her book before looking around the room.

"Jesus, is he really gonna leave his daughter for one week." I said in disbelief. One week? Like what the hell. There's no way he's really leaving his six years old for that long.

Maybe why you're here in purpose, Yelena.

"It's not the first time, he already left his daughter for two weeks before and im the one in charge because it's too hard to find someone will take care of Brielle ." Rosita said. "Like i said, Alex is a very busy person so you have to do your job right."

I nodded my head and smiled to her. "Dont worry he'll be needing me for his daughter's sake."