24. sweet mourning

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

A sound of falling makes my eyes wide open immediately, i groaned when i still feel tired and sleepy at the same time. God, what time is it?

I turn around in my bed—nope definitely not my bed. Right. I just realised that im in Alex's room, I couldn't help but blush, my thoughts last night was still making me crazy the whole thing happened is just unbelievable. I was hoping that im just dreaming but no everything happened last night was real, although im still confused of what Alex just said last night.

I think i do i know they're just four words but it making me crazy and it made me woke up the whole night. That's the reason why im still sleepy .

Anyways, I didn't exactly ask Alex about it 'cause after that kiss we immediately went to his room and we basically fúcked. To be honest, i feel so much happy, happier than ever. I dont know what Alex did to me, i knew in the first place this is wrong because he's my boss and I thought it just a fúck thing but as time went on i fell for him so bad and i hated it.

I didn't know what Alex's sex life had been like before me. I mean i dont believe him that since Brielle's born he never fúck anyone i refused to believe that.

I sighed and turn to my side to reach for my phone, where Alex's phone lies next to mine. I noticed that the spot beside me on the bed is empty, traces of Alex laying there before now gone. It was already eight in a morning and damn i dont want to get up but i knew i had to get up and enjoy this vacation.

I wonder where Alex is?

Until the door opens and im greeted with the most amazing sight ever invented. When he sees im awake, although barely, he smiles big at me after kicking the door closed. I immediately sat up and stretched my hands and i probably look like a lost puppy again but who cares when the most beautiful man ever known smiles like that to me.

"Hey, good morning." Damn that delicious rough morning voice of him. I'd like to hear it more. It took me a second to noticed that he's holding a tray in both hands. "I was hoping that I didn't wake you because of the noise I've made?"

"Oh no you didnt." I managed a soft smile, even he did though. "What's that?"

"I made you a breakfast." He casually replied–as if he's not his first time to make me a breakfast.

He placed it on the bed and the smell of fresh brewed coffee went to my nostrils of my nose and the buttered toast with egg and bacon. Look delicious.

But damn he didn't have to do it.

"No you didn't? Alex, you didn't have to do that." I acted surprised for the fact he had been doing this. I feel so bad for his sweetness. "I mean i can make myself, this is too much, you dont need..."

"Just shut up and give me a good morning kiss." He teases.

I stopped for a second and blush a little. Now im totally wide awake and doesn't feel tired anymore, it vanished completely.