16. she looks like fun

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

Aneesa and Yaz planned to go to club and here i am. I knew i already told myself that i will never do clubbing again 'cause that's another promise to myself but then i already broke a lot of promises, i guess i wanted to.

I've been stressing out and i needed this. I need to loose myself for a bit, its actually stressful staying in one roof with Alex. Sometimes he's just annoying, he don't listen when im telling him something about his daughter but right now i should forget that, i should have fun tonight. I mean who can't resist alcohol? Me. Beside i miss this.

Aneesa and Yaz brought some of their friends in their work. Which is Albert and Kinsey, they are actually fun to hangout with and im glad Aneesa and Yaz brought them here, i just miss meeting new people and these two we're definitely what i like to hangout with. We had a lot of shots the rest of the night, i think i already had six? Yeah i had three shots and two  tequila and one pints. They couldn't stop ordering drinks and now we're playing whoever lose it's going to drink one shot.

"Shot shot shot!" Kinsey yelled, giving us all the shots. "Let's do it."

As i grabbed the shot and we all drink up. It feels good and I hadn't gotten drunk in a long time, i know im focusing on my dream but I don't think i will let myself ignore all of that. So it's safe to say the idea of getting a little intoxicated excited me.

"Did you do it all?" Kinsey asked me, as i nodded my head. Aneesa and Albert ordered another drinks.We continue to have fun while the song in the background is playing loud, until i felt to need to go to the washroom.

"I gotta pee." I told Kinsey, wiping my mouth on my sleeves.

"Okay."

"Where are you going?" Albert asked me, putting a hand on my waist.

"I gotta go...I gotta pee." I replied as i stood up on my seat and excuse myself.

I headed to the washroom but there's a lot of lady on the line. I went to the line and waited, i dont think im drunk right now but i do feel a little dizzy but i guess i can still manage myself. Something bothering my mind is Alex, i feel like i should apologise to him for pissing him off this morning.

Not thinking twice i grabbed my phone and find Alex's contact number. Thankfully he gave it to me when i asked him to take Brielle on the playground, he gave it to me in case of emergency. I dialled his number after five rings he finally answered it.

"Yelena?" His deep British voice said through the other line.

"Alex, i just want to apologise for pissing you off this morning." I said as i leaned on the wall behind me.

"Where is this coming from? You just called for that?" Alex asked confused, i could hear him tapping his table.

"Yeah, i feel i have to." I said softly.