17. when she thanked him

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

The next morning i woke up with the bad hangover. I felt everything moving and it's not good, my head is hurt so bad, i knew getting drunk is not really good but i admit that it's really fun drinking alcohol.

I blink my eyes twice looking up to the ceiling, trying to adjust my surroundings. Like I've been staring on the ceiling for over five minutes now. I didn't want to get up of the bed, i feel like i want to lay for the rest of the day, i want to sleep. This bed is too comfortable, is soft and fluffy, the silk of the bed sheet felt so good on my skin.

"Thankfully yer finally awake." A deep voice said beside me. My eyes widened when Alex is laying next to me.

When I realised that im in his room—Wait holy shit, what am i doing here? As far as i know Alex doesn't let anyone coming here in his room, so why am i here? Did i slept here? I mean obviously, now the reason why my bed felt different is because this is Alex's room.

I could feel my cheeks red, thankfully Alex won't see it because of how dark his room is. "What am i doing here?"

"You dont remember anything you did last night?" I could hear the sarcastic on his voice which is make me think that i got drunk and after Alex drove me home I dont remember anything, the only think I remember is im in Alex's car.

"Why you didn't wake me up last night so I could sleep on my room instead." I said, as i sat up slowly scanning the room.

"You dont think i tried that?" Alex asked on defensive way, turning on the lamp shade next to him. "You fell asleep on my car and you dont want to wake up. Beside Brielle is sleeping in your room i dont want her to see you like that."

I looked around the room to see that something is not right here. Oh shit shit shit, my heart beat fast as I slowly look underneath the blanket to see my naked body.

"Shit, why am i naked?" I asked, i began to get panic as i looked at Alex worrying. "You didn't fúck me while im sleeping, did you?"

Alex suddenly glared at me. "Im not a fuckin' rapist, Yelena." He said coldly, still glaring at me. "I know how to control myself. I took off your clothes 'cause I didn't want your dirty clothes in me bed. And I didn't want to dump your body downstairs either."

Okay Yelena, that's very stupid of you to think that.

"Dont tell me you ripped my clothes again?" I questioned him.

"I didn't, i...Goddamn it Yelena, do i really have to explain?" He snapped, "Do you think playing as your butler is my thing?"

I rolled my eyes to him, pulling the blanket on my chest. "Im just asking a question. Thank you—" I stopped when my eyes spotted the bowl with water and cloth on the floor. "Wait, you did this to me?"