26. is it made in love?

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

The days has past I've never been okay since when me and my mother had a fight. It was still hurt and it was really hard to forget it, even though sometimes i look okay but deep inside me im still thinking about it.

But i still managed myself to look okay in front of Brielle and not looking problematic person, which is i dont want Brielle to think that im not okay, and im so thankful to Alex, he tried to comfort me especially that night. He held me so tight into his arms that it made me feel okay and he still tried to make me smile and that's the reason that im slowly forgetting that problem.

To be honest, Alex become so sweet these past few days i dont know why but he became so much caring. Sometimes he served me a food, especially dinner. 'Cause sometimes i forgot to eat dinner because of losing my appetite but then Alex is making me sure that im eating something. God, i dont how to feel, he even make me fall for him.

Im just glad that Alex is there for me.

The next morning, i was awake by the loud knock through my door. My eyes were hurt and i still feel sleepy as fúck, i just want to sleep. I haven't sleep well last night, i think i fell asleep around three in the morning.

Suddenly my door swung opened to see the angry lady in front of me. It was Rosita who's glaring at me, it took me a second why, then i just remember that i have to take care Brielle. Shit shit shit shit.

"Jesus, Miss Lebraz you're still sleeping? Rise and shine princess!" Rosita exclaimed, opening my curtains as the sun enter my room. I turn to my bed side table as i reach my phone to see the time that it's already ten. Shit no no no.

I slept that long and yet I still feel so sleepy.

I immediately get up from my bed and reached for my bathrobe and fix myself. "Shit, Im Sorry, i slept for too long." I said apologising to her.

"Do you know what time is it? Its already ten in a morning." She crossed her arm across her chest and continued to glared at me while holding an ipad and note. "Have you forgotten that you still have to work?"

I slowly nodded my head while looking down the floor. "I know, im sorry i didn't mean to sleep for that long. Im just..." this is the first time to happened something like this, im sure she's going to tell Alex and I know he's going to be mad and not just that, i dont know what an i going to tell Brielle.

"Miss Lebraz, let me tell you this." She said in a cold tone, her voice filled all over the room and i could hear it from her voice that she's really angry. "Just because you are close with Alex doesn't mean you have to act like that and forgot about your job here. It is still Alex's daughter we're talking about here." She even raised her voice in the last sentence. "So please do your job right and stop being so lazy, you're not that special! Now hurry up, Brielle's tutor is coming and make her some snacks."