15. backfire

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

The next few days is not really good. I couldn't stop thinking that why Pauline is still here, she didn't leave after Brielle's birthday. It's just confusing that Alex let her stay here, and you know what im not even happy that she's here. I know she's still Brielle's mother but i just dont have good feeling to her.

What's more worse is i couldn't sleep, it's almost one in the morning and yet i still can't sleep. I groaned and jumped out of my bed as i grabbed my silk robbed, maybe water can help me? Ugh, i just want to sleep.

I was walking on the corridor when i saw Pauline and another man as they went inside Pauline's room. Not again. I stop in front of her room and finally Pauline saw me and walk towards me. God, her boobs is going to pop, i can clearly see her nipple. This is not the second time to see her like this, especially with a man and it actually disgust me.

"You know, this isn't hotel that you can take different men." I politely told her, i just couldn't resist anymore, it's annoying that she's always like this taking different men here inside of Alex's house.

Pauline gave me her resting bitch face. "You know if Alexander hears you speaking to me like that he will fire you."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Hearing Alex's full name is giving me something inside me that I cant explain. But this bitch is really getting on my nerve, i thought at first she's an angel but no, she's a bitch, horny, naughty and annoying. To be honest she's way more horny and it making me sick.

I just found out that she's singer but why i never heard of her? Probably because she's french singer but damn her attitude is killing me. I dont know how Alex handle this and im glad he's her ex 'cause of her attitude. I wonder Alex knew all about this, if he did he should've throw her out of his house, but i should not cross the line as long as Brielle is not getting involved over her mother's stupidity.

The next day i feel very sleepy since I didn't slept well last night. Brielle and i were in his room playing with her toys, we just finished watching scooby doo and Belle still feel bored so she asked me to play with her toys.

"Yelena, thank you for the gift." Belle said to me as she put her toys down and walked towards me. "I love it, a lot."

"You're welcome, Belle, you deserve it." I smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear and poke her nose which is causing her to giggle.

"You're very caring Yelena, you're always making me happy." She stares at me, "I love you, Yelena, thank you again." She threw her arms around me which is immediately hugged her back, what i like about Brielle is she's too sweet child.

"I love you too, Belle." I smiled and closed my eyes.

We break into a hug and Brielle looked at me again while she's playing her fingers. I couldn't tell if she's nervous or what. "I saw my mommy this morning she's with another man, who is that? Is she gonna marry him?"