12. the love of mother

Please dont forget to vote and comment. I really appreciate any kind of feedback and it motivates me to write. :)

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

My mind was still blowing over what happened two days ago. No one went down on me for real, i know im kinda addicted to sèx before, but my ex never did that. It was only Alex who actually done it and giving me an orgasm and you know what i dont wanna lie that i actually miss it.

And to think about it, im okay with it. Maybe not what i wanted in my life or how it will ruin me, but we've got to take a risk in life. I also told myself that no matter happened i will never give up everything like my dream. My dream is to live in Netherlands with my dream job, so i will still need to focus on my goal and i will not let Alex ruin that.

Which is you are letting him now Yelena.

I was occasionally reading some books while waiting Brielle to finish studying with her tutor. As i promised to Alex that i wont clean this house like a maid, seriously it's annoying. Why he even care? Its not like i will tell him to pay me a lot because i clean his house. I just sighed and stood up as i headed to the kitchen when i bumped into Rosita.

"Miss Lebraz, someone is looking for you she's in the living room." She told me, stopping on her track as i looked at her confused. Someone is looking at me?

"Who is—" before i even finished my sentence, Rosita left without waiting me to speak as if she's in hurry. I just rolled my eyes and went to the living room. Who it could be? I mean if someone is going to visit me they'll gonna let me know.

It must be Aneesa.

As soon i reached the living room my smile fades away and I immediately felt a cold through my spine. Seeing her its like bringing me on the past that i dont want to remember it. She's my mother but I'm not even happy to see her, i felt angry, for the fact that she's my mother but all the anger i felt is about her.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I muttered, my voice were weak. I was standing ten feet away from her.

"It's good to see you too my daughter. I've been good and im still breathing." Mom said sarcastically as she stood up and walked closer to  me. "How about you?"

Daughter? Since when? For the fact she abandoned me like i was never there 'cause she only cares is her boyfriend, her boyfriend who harassed and my mom thought i was just making that up that i like her boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" I repeated, trying to calm my voice, i dont want Belle to hear me or even Alex when we're inside of his house.

"Come on Yelena, it's been two years, is that how you greet your mother?" She raised one of her eyebrows and put her arms across her chest. Two years for trying to recover for what you did to me