21. the plans he made

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

I watched Brielle as she play with her dolls. I've been staring at her for more than fifteen minutes now, there's a lot of thing running through my mind, thinking that how worse Brielle had in her past life.

It's hurt to believe that she wasn't born for a plan, she was born because of an accident. And a lot of happened since she was born and i know she don't deserve anything happened back then. I know she's just a kid who already had a family problem, i wonder why she really loves her mother when she abandoned her; or probably because she's only a kid that's why she doesn't care about that.

She always hoping that her mommy and her Daddy will get back together knowing that will never happened.

"Brielle?" I started.

"Hmm?" She didn't bother looked at me instead she just continue to play her doll.

"Can i ask you a question, sweetie?" I asked her, moving closer to her and getting on my knees. I just need to asked her one question, just a one question to get away from my curiosity.

"Yeah?" Brielle turned her head to me.

I sighed and began to asked her a question. "I know your mommy abandoned you but how come that you really love her even though she abandoned you?" I hope this wont upset her or anything.

She suddenly went silence and put her doll down as she shrugged her shoulders. "I dont actually love her Yelena." Brielle sighed. "Mommy abandoned me and i know i wasn't supposed to be born but I've always want a mommy and a perfect family."

"Brielle you are the best thing happened to your parents, believe me." I said softly, "Well, you still have someone who really cares about you and that is your father." i even feel furious, i just hate the fact that she knew that bullshit. "And you have me."

This time she crooked her head to me and smile sweetly at me. "You're the best nanny, Yelena."

Brielle moved to me as she hugged me tightly which makes me happy. God, i love this kid so much. I hugged her back, i just care about her so much, i care about her feelings i feel like it will hard for me to leave this job because of her, i mean i will definitely not gonna leave this kid, i want to feel her that she's loved and feel her that she's the best thing happened here in this world, she deserve so much.

I joined her to play with her dolls as we played like im just a kid and enjoy playing with these toy, when all of sudden we heard a knock on the door. As the door opened wide by Alex, he was dressed as usual but this time he's wearing a leather jacket instead of a suit, can't help but to think when i first saw him wearing this jacket.

"Did i interrupt something?" Alex asked, a light smile hovering at his mouth.

"Yelena and i are just playing." Brielle said brushing the doll hair, as Alex move closer to her surprisingly of his action.