30. steppin' on the last train

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

Shocked left all over my face. I was still trying to put every words she just said in my mind.

"Im...Im pregnant?" I asked confused, i barely heard my own voice. I turned to look at Aneesa who also look shock and so am i.

"Yes, you are two weeks pregnant, Miss Lebraz." The doctor smile at me and nodded her head.

"Oh my God." Aneesa gasp, as soon the doctor realised our reaction, her smile slowly fades away.

I knew as soon she said those, i knew this isn't joke anymore. This is serious, and too serious that it made my heart beats fast, i felt my soul leave me for a second. Those word that I've always want to hear in my life and that will make me happy but this time it's different and it's not I expect. Instead it's the one im afraid of.

"Well...i guess I'll give you two some privacy." She said kindly and close the curtains as she leave.

Aneesa and i are still in shock. Im still stunned and shock, I can't even speak and move, I still can't believe that im pregnant, especially im having child with Alex, who i know he doesn't want a child in his life. I knew for a second that this is wrong and this is a big mistake, not just that but a worse one.

Im just confused why? How it happened? We made sure and we definitely use condom right? Shit...no no no.

"Oh my God, this is not happening." I began to freak out, trying to rethink how this happened. "No...no this can't be."

"Hey hey, you need to relax." Aneesa gently grabbed my shoulder making me look at her and trying to calm me which is not helping.

"Aneesa, how am i gonna relax when i just found out that im pregnant?" I said firmly, i know i look terrified right now and so Aneesa. "I can't be pregnant, I—this cant be."

Im afraid that what if Pauline is right? What if Alex gonna do the same thing he did to her? I know how Alex doesn't want to do that kind of decision and mistake 'cause he told me but why I can't stop overthinking that he still gonna do that mistake and this time with me? We're not even together, Alex didn't even love the way i love him.

God, i dont know what to do. This is the worst mistake I've ever done.

"Yelena you need to calm down alright? That wont help, please take a deep breath." Aneesa said soothingly while gently rubbing my back, this time i do what she say to calm myself. "If you're pregnant it means you're having a baby with Alex, right?"

That's certainly right the only men I've ever slept is to Alex.

I shook my head and exhaled sharply. "That's the worse part—I...i cant...I can't give Alex another child. He's not gonna accept the baby." I choke on the air, I grabbed Aneesa's hand and hold them. "Aneesa, what should i do?"