19. same mistake and past

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

This is not the first to be so confused and clueless, also to be witness of two people's problems. And to think all of that make me want to know more.

I kept asking myself why i always have to be witnessed someone's problem in spite that it just make me curious and only giving me a lot of questions. I kept asking Alex for some explanation because Pauline kept warning me for something she doesn't want to explain it to me. What's wrong of fúcking Alex? Or should i say getting fúck by him? Is he not good?—i mean doesn't he know how to use widrawall method? I dont think so?

I even asked Alex last night but he doesn't want to talk to and he doesn't want to talk to me or speak to me. I just hate that it keep happening to me, the first time i become so curious and clueless is when im still working with Ryan. Being his assistant is not bad but the fact I found out what they were fighting about. Ryan cheated on his wife before and for your question he didn't cheated on her with me. I dont know who's that woman but i heard that it's one of his employees and God it just even worse. His wife thought it was me—just because im his assistant. I was really curious back then 'cause she kept telling me to quit my job not until I heard them fighting.

I admit that i was addicted in sèx but I didn't just want to hook with anyone else. That actually stop when i had boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend who actually make me feel that he only use me for bed, he just only want to see me when he's horny. It never became so problem with me since all i want was a perfect sèxlife. Until I realised that, that's not what i want for my life. I want to be so successful and fulfil my dream and to find someone—a perfect man that will marry me. So i told myself to throw that bad habits of me that will destroy and ruin my life.

But i guess that promises was already broken. All those had accumulated inside me and that was when I'd made a promise that I'll never focus on something that will destroy me. And i told myself to be with a man and next time having sèx is after my wedding and exactly at wedding night.

And now I'd totally lost the ability to even think was last night, when I'd discovered that the man I've been fúcking is having a big secret on his life—that probably can ruin my life—no i wont think that not until i got any answers.

I cried in pain as i drink a lot of water and it didn't help anything for my stomach ache. I dont know what I've eaten that my stomach is hurting so bad, i kept going on the bathroom just in case i just need to shit but damn it didn't help. I waited for a minute until i feel fine, i guess i had to go to the pharmacy to buy some medicine or pill.

I glanced at the door in front of me thinking if i should really do this right now? Do i really need to talk to Alex right now? I understand if he acting like this but damn i just cant take it anymore. Maybe he can talk to me right now.