28. her feelings

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

"Is that for Brielle?" I asked Nora, helping her in the kitchen. While waiting Brielle for her study i felt really bored so i found Nora here in the kitchen and I insisted to help her since i got a lot of time.

"No, its for her father." Nora response, stirring the soup from the pot.

A soup? Since when Alex eating soup?

"Wait, really? I didn't know Alex loves soup." I stood up next to her while watching her cook this delicious soup. Not gonna lie this look good, i mean, im not really familiar with this soup.

I didn't expect Alex eating soup, he's like a expensive and eating soup is just new to him. The only food that he loves to eat is steak or something. Now this make me think something that Alex is interested, what else do i not know about him?

She chuckles and cover the pot. "Yup, he's always asking me to cook Mulligatawny soup every end of a month." She told me. "Its a curry soup you know, British soup."

"Why?"

"I dont really know." Nora shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed some bowl and take the soup in the bowl. It made my mouth watery. "He likes it in a very hot hot soup."

"Well, in that case i'll help you." I smile sheepishly, "I'll go bring it to him."

"No it's fine, dont bother, Yelena." She kindly say, taking off her apron.

I shrugged off, "It's fine, im actually going to Alex's office, i will ask him to take Brielle in park." Apparently, Brielle asked me if she can go to park after her study lesson, i mean there's nothing wrong with that right? A kids needs to have fun with a simple things by going to park.

"Okay." Nora said, i grabbed the tray with the bowl of soup on it, "You two are seriously getting close to each other."

I paused, i knew they will gonna noticed and after what happened to this thing of engage. I slowly tilt my head. "It's...Its not what you think."

All of them knew that i went vacation with Alex, just the two of us. I admit that im a little not comfortable since when we came back here, they didn't exactly asked me why Alex took me in a vacation with him. But i knew Rosita is a little annoyed that's why she acted like that.

"Sure, After many years of working here, I've never seen Mr, Turner like this." She stated delicately. Im suddenly nervous, i dont know if it's a good thing or not.

I swallowed hard, "What do you mean?"

"Let's say I've seen him taking different women here but you are different, he wasn't like this." Nora lift an eyebrow at me, "Going on the vacation? That's very different of him."