25. only one's who knows

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

Alex and I stopped by the cake shop. This cake shop is the best cake in this town and i remember that me and my mom used to buy here for my birthday and right now it's my turn to buy her a cake here. What important is she's going to remember that this is our favourite cake shop.

"What kind of cake does yer mom like?" Asked Alex while looking through the cake.

It took me so long to choose a perfect flavour since my mom's loved all of these flavours but i know her least favourite is the Gluten - free carrot cake. So, i told the lady for the carrot cake.

"That will be $52.80, Ma'am." Said the lady in the counter.

I grabbed my wallet as im about to gave the money, Alex already handed her a money as he pay for the cake 'causing me to gave him a deadly look. He then grabbed the cake and thanked the lady as if I wasn't there.

"Alex! Why did you do that?" I state firmly, trying my best to remain calm. "You know, I'll pay for the cake."

Alex smirks at me. "It's my treat, just save that and gave it to your mum instead. I know she need it." His statement brings all kind of different emotions in me. "Come on."

I owe him a lot, like a lot. I swear to God, Alex is too much right now. He kept spending his money because of me which is i dont really like. I dont want to think like he's my sugar daddy which is no. God, it's disgusting to say it. I know Alex had a lot of money but that doesn't mean it's okay for me to spend his money because of me.

I feel so bad but i have no choice, the only thing I could probably do is to pay him back after all of this.

𓍯

My heart is beating fast, i could feel my body is shaking. I dont want to be so overreacting but damn, i felt so nervous and afraid at the same time. I wasn't afraid to my mom, im afraid to Howard. What if he suddenly touch me again, what if he's gonna do it again? Or what if he's going to hurt me?

No Yelena, nothing's bad gonna happened to you. You have to remember that Alex is with you and he's right next to you.

I took a deep breath and erase all the bad thoughts messing in my mind. Alex is with me there's nothing to worry about, i know as long as Alex is with me nothing bad is going to happened to me. Without thinking twice i knock on the door, waiting patiently as i knock again and this time i heard the door knob. Please lord, i hope it's not Howard.

The door swung open a little revealing the most sick and disgusting person in my life. I began to get nervous again and anxious. He was surprised at first but then the look on his face changed into a pervert look.

"Yelena? Im surprised you came here...alone." He disgustingly smirked at me while his eyes travelling all over my body then stop his eyes in my chest, which is I immediately fix my shirt.