18. clueless

Sorry for not posting I've been really busy from work but enjoy this chapter ;)

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

My feet are tie and my arms are being held by someone. I couldn't see anything, all i could see dark, pitch black. Its too dark. Where am i? Suddenly someone removed the blindfold on my eyes but all i could see were nothing, it's still dark. I could feel the someone is here next to me. I was seated on the chair, trying to move my head and body but i cant, it's like im stuck.

I dont know what happened and how i got here. I dont remember anything. My arms were too hurt and it feels like burning on pain, it's like someone is gripping them. Suddenly i feel something warm fingers running on my legs then to my neck. I try to scream but why i cant? I can't even speak nor move, i feel like it's so hard to breathe.

"No one will ever believe you." I hear someone whisper on my ear, the voice were familiar but i don't remember whom voice is that but i feel like i already hear them before. "I can finally do whatever i want to do."

"Yelena!" Someone shouts and i immediately opened my eyes and sit up in bed, breathing hard and a sweat were all over my head. Brielle is seating on my bed, looking at me worriedly while her hands are on my shoulder, shaking me. My heart is beating fast, so fast that it was hard for me to breath. My whole body is shaking from the nightmare i just had. "You were having a nightmare." She says and surprised me with a hug. I was still stunned for some second before i tighly wrap my hands around her.

This is first time to have a nightmare like that. Brielle break the hug and look at me. "Yelena are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head, feeling bad to this child in front of me that she had to see me like that. "No, it was jus a nightmare, Belle." I stare at her, running my hands through my hair as i tried to fix my hair. "Thank you for waking me up."

"Its okay Yelena, sorry I stormed in your room, i did knock but you didn't answer so i enter to find you sleeping and having a nightmare." Brielle explains, then i suddenly notice that she was dressed, it's like she's going out.

"Is there any event?" I asked her politely, jumping out of my bed.

"Oh the reason why i came here is that i was going to tell you that me and mommy are going out." She told me, with a grin smile. "Mommy told me to im going to have haircut."

"Oh really? That's great." I smiled at her. "You and mommy are having a bonding together."Finally Pauline decided to spend time with her daughter because all she have been doing is going out with different men and probably getting drunk.

"Yeah, im so excited. I'll see you later, Yelena." Brielle said before i even speak she already left my room. Look like she's very excited.

I glance at the clock on my bedside table that it just already nine in the morning. Damn, i slept for too long? That nightmare is the worst, i dont even know why i even had that kind of nightmare, it felt real and it's scary. I still remember how it terrified me, that voice is very familiar i feel like i already heard them before i just dont remember when but i knew those voice.