27. you're too hard to let go

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

Apparently after what happened yesterday when Alex told Rosita to take care Brielle, she even look annoyed at me. I swear to God, she wasn't like this before, the way she speak to me and the way she looked at me it's like im her enemy. Sure, Rosita and i were not really that close but she used to defend me in front of Alex but this time she definitely hates me.

The way she speak to me it's little hursh, I didn't like the way she talk to me.

I asked Nora about her if she's really like that and she told me she wasn't like that. I mean she could be a bitch but believe me not too bitch like this morning and these past few days.

"Don't worry about her, she seem so jealous." Nora laughed, as she took a bit with her piece of cake. I told Nora everything about how Rosita acting towards me and so on.

I crooked my head to her, "What do you mean she's jealous?" Why would she be jealous with me? I mean, she's Alex's secretary or assistant and im just a nanny.

"I dont know, but she's just like that. Sometimes she's a bitch, you just have to used with her." She told me, "Dont worry about her, dont stress too much because of her."

"Am in trouble?" I asked before sipping in my coffee.

Nora shook her head, "You're fine, just dont mind her."

"Should i gave her some of her favourite food or what?"

Nora suddenly laughed and shook her head again. "Dont do that, just let her."

Im not really overreacting im just not used to it. I just dont like when someone secretly hates me, especially when it's your coworker or something. I feel really anxious when it comes to that, but i guess Nora is right, I'll just probably dont mind her.

We're actually at the nearest cafè and bakery to have a some breakfast while Brielle is still with her tutor. Nora told me that this is good Cafè and bakery and she's not wrong though. Pastries are my favourite, and right now im having a good time, im slowly relaxing and forgetting that I actually have a little problem but i guess i should forget that.

"Yelena?" Said an familiar voice, i turned my head to see Ryan, great.

"Mr.Wilder, hi." I managed a smile, while feeling a little awkward. I still remember when Alex told Ryan that im his fiancé. That still making me my mind crazy.

He's actually not wearing any formal attire instead he's just wearing some plain black shirt and some jeans. Looks like he's not in work and this is the first time seeing him wearing this in public. Cant lie that he's really good looking man but Alex is the hottest.

Ryan gave me a soft smile, "I told you not to call me that, just call me Ryan." I always forgot that since i dont really used to it. "So, how have you been?"