8. taste of your own medicine

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

You know someone been telling me that being workaholic you will lose people that loves you. But that's not what i really worried about, they said tired is for all lazy people. I wasn't that people and i dont really care about that, I wasn't really tired taking care of Brielle. If im being honest, it's actually fun, i like Brielle so much.

Would you be so tired to lovely child? I dont like children but Brielle has all my heart, she's very lovely kid, you know.

It was Sunday so i found myself out lunch with my friends Aneesa and Yaz later that day. Yaz basically told me that he went back with his ex, he told us that he's really happy with his ex so he gave him a chance. Well, i want him to be happy so i just agreed with him, while Aneesa is shaking her head, it kinda make me laugh that she is more stressed than to Yaz, i mean, Aneesa never had a boyfriend, sure she's a flirt but scared commitment.

Kinda jealous with her actually, while me a fúcking addicted to sèx not until i woke up to the truth, the reality slapped me and told me that men are stupid, men will destroy your life so i had to make a promises to myself that i will stop being horny teen and fulfill my dream instead. But now, i kinda ruin my promise.

Alex happened.

No definitely, Alex happened. My jerk crazy boss who made me crazy that night. I still blame myself for not stopping him, because you want it. It's totally his fault right? God, but I'd let him ruin my promises, i dont understand why him, there's even more hot than him that i dumped before but him God, i dont know what the hell he even did to me that i began to feel crazy about him.

To be honest I shouldn't blaming him for something it was actually my fault. If i didn't kissed him in a first place none of that will happened, but i did anyway, i kinda seduce him for that one kiss, oh God, that's very embarrassing, i behave like a desperate who addicted to sèx .

"Can we not talk about her, Yaz, it make me want to kill her face off." Aneesa groaned, trying her best to calm herself.

They basically talking about the new assistant of Ryan, aka my previous boss. They told me that she's bitch and trying to seduce Ryan, which makes me laugh, why everyone drooling to Ryan when he already had children and wife, i guess?

"Alright, what about you, how's your job with Alex Turner?" Yaz asked me turning their head over me, we've been talking about him, yes i know, dont worry I didn't tell them about what happened a few days ago.

"His child is lovely." I responded coldly, not sounding interesting.

"I heard he own the tranquility hotel base and casino." Yaz pushed my shoulder. "You wanna go there?"

I shook my head. "Not planning to go to casino." That will definitely kill me and destroy my future right? I mean money.

"You know what you're right, that'll be weird if you went to your boss's club." Aneesa shrugged off. "Seeing you getting wild."

Little did they know how i acted desperate with him that night. Oh God, whenever I remember that i feel like i want to kill myself over embarrassment.

After our lunch we decided to go shopping. Obviously Yaz and Aneesa buy a lot of clothes, and me i just bought one dress, i dont need to waste a lot of money since i need to save up. To be honest When im with this two, you will definitely need to spend money, even though you have to save up, but that's fine, Alex pay me well, it kinda surprised me that he pays that much.