3. needed me

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

"I like how she's really good in Math." The tutor told me as she packing her things. "She even perfect the problem i gave to her, she getting better and better at it. One thing to remind is dont let her distract onto something."

"Well, she's a kid, she only playing im sure she will never get distracted on little things." I smiled. "Thank you for your time."

As i walked her through the front door and helped her to her things. I watched Brielle while she's having a tutor and she's really good at math, it's like she's not even trying but damn she's really good. I wonder why Alex doesn't want to take her on school like, going on school instead of having a tutor. Brielle is a very smart girl, too smart that she had a lot of questions on small things that i dont even know what to answer.

One week of me working here, i think it's not that bad. Brielle is not that naughty kid, like always playing around, she actually listening to me unlike to the other kids that too selfish brats. One thing I noticed to her is when she is answering a own opinion question she find it very hard like she's really struggling.

Thankfully I haven't seen Alex when he came home for over a week. It a little stressed me because Brielle always asking me about her father, like when is he going home and then she also asked me this: Did my Daddy leave because he doesn't want to see me?

I just hate for the fact she is thinking something like that cause that's not even a good. And because of that question i feel like Alex never hanging out with his daughter.

"Hey, you did a good job with your math." I told Brielle, seating next to her to the couch. "How did you learned that easily?"

"On Youtube." She shrugged her shoulder. "It's much better of researching instead of having only a tutor."

"You're very smart girl, Belle." I told her and tucked her hair behind her ear. " Im very proud of you."

"Thanks, you're the only one who said that to me."

"Like what?" I asked curiously. "Like 'im proud of you?"

Belle nodded her head slightly . "Yeah and that im smart girl. My Daddy never say that to me."

Uh-Oh what else Alex never say anything to you?

"Well, i do Belle, you're very smart kid and im sure your Daddy is proud of you too." I replied softly. "Always make your Daddy proud of you Belle, okay?"

Brielle shook her head emphatically. "That's what i always do but he never noticed."

I..Uh, well..I thought guardedly. "Of course your father noticed all the things you do...And his problems make him forget about how great you are." I said softly. Trying to make her feel happy.

We're in this part that she's asking about her father. I just hate when this kid thinking that her father was not proud of her or something. Or is he really not proud?