4. she saw too much

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

My job here is getting interesting. I mean Brielle is slowly getting better, i can finally manage her to watched some cartoons instead of adults movie. God, i just noticed that Brielle watching some movies, like thriller movie, like who let a little children to watched that kind of movies. It just wrong, cause she's too young but a fúcking child.

Well, no wonders when you are neglected by your father or your parents.

But at least i can take care Brielle and Alex seemed trusted me over four weeks of me working here. I never had a problem working here, except to Alex being moody. Yes a moody, he always scolded some of his employees here and even when he's phone talking to someone. You know what i always heard from him? He always saying the fired word

I dont know but sometimes Alex is a psycho. I think he has variations of bi-polar disorder. It really depends on the time of the day which mood you are going to catch him in. One moment he is jumping down my throat the way i almost damaged the base or should i say the expensive base (according to what he told me), how i making mistake sometimes, and that way i talk back to him but then another moment he is telling me for how well of a job i am doing.

I dont understand him. He's very attractive man but gosh i cant help to be so annoyed to him. I sighed, drinking my water and watching Brielle fed the chicken on their small poultry chicken. Brielle really loves animal, especially those chicken, she always fed them.

I turned my head on the balcony of Alex's office and to my surprise he was there. Looked like he's talking to someone on his phone, as i watched him from down here, cant stop thinking if where else does he care? Besides of his business or his daughter. He's too mysterious and i kinda like it. Didn't i mention that he always look good when his three button always undone that you can clearly see his chest.

You're not having a daddy issue, Yelena. You're just horny girl. God, no, that doesn't feel right to say it.

I looked away before he even noticed that im looking at him. I should stop thinking something like that to him right? Alex is heartless, cold, who probably dont know what love is. But Can i have a quick glance yeah? Before i even looked at him he was already looking at me and leaning on the balcony which is i felt my cheek flush. Shit, is he staring at me? Maybe not?—No yeah he's definitely looking at me.

I immediately looked away feeling my cheeks flushing. I hope he wont think that im looking at him, i can still feel him looking at me, i dont see it but i can feel it. Probably it wasn't me , it could be Brielle of course.

I turned my head again towards him and thankfully he's gone. Now i can peacefully moving and just like that Nora came with some juice and snacks.

"For Brielle, she requested this earlier." Nora told me, placing the waffle with whipped cream. "Then for you and to Arson, in case you two are hungry."