5. reverse uno

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

"Miss Lebraz, i told you not to go to Alex's room." Rosita stressed, rubbing her temples. "It's strictly now allowed."

"I know, i know, i just forgot and I promise not gonna happened again." I said in a rush, ignoring the annoyed look that crossed her face. "I...Uh, lost in my mind."

Rosita looked at me with disbelief and shook her head. "Well, it should be 'cause he almost fired you..." she trailed off. "Which is he actually did but dont worry you're not really fired, it just his thing saying that when he's mad."

I know, it's not new to me. I've always hearing that to him, i think he's firing his employees twenty times which is really funny.

"How do you know if you're really fired?" I raised my brows at her, leaning on the table.

"He basically calling his security and dragged you out of his house." She said without looking at me.

"Has it happened before?" I asked.

Rosita looked at me then raised one of her eyebrows. "Yes, Miss Lebraz, so dont let it happened to you."

Well, im sure Alex wont do that to me. I sighed, it actually surprise me that he didn't scolded me, like almost trying to kill me 'cause that he usually doing. But after what happened in his room he didn't even get mad, even when he gave me the toys and you know what really confusing? Is like nothing happened.

Closing the door behind me as i startled when i saw Brielle standing in front of the door.

"Brielle, what are you doing here? You okay?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Is my Daddy mad at you?" Brielle asked me, her voice were softly.

"Um, no, what makes you say that?"

Brielle shrugged her head, "I heard my Daddy yelling to Rosita then i heard your name."

I closed my eyes for a minute then opened it as i took a deep breath and get on my knees. "Belle, honey, are you eavesdropping? You know that's not really good right? Its bad listening to old people's conversation."

"I know i just cant help it." She said softly. "I can talk to my Daddy so he wont be mad at you anymore."

This make smile. "He's a little mad yeah but that's completely normal when you break some rules." I tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at her. "Dont worry about it, Belle. C'mon let's get you to bed."

I walked Brielle back to her room and i read her another bedtime story.

"When the clock struck twelve, Cinderella rushed to her carriage, leaving one of her glass slippers behind." I said while reading a Cinderella story on my phone. "The prince searched every house in town for the mysterious girl whose foot fit into the glass slipper." As i continue and Belle seemed very interesting to it.