"Be My Sheep!"

<Chapter 3>

I got to the vending machine and put in my dollar. The dollar was too wrinkled, so it spat it back out. I groaned and rubbed the dollar on my thigh to try and de-wrinkle it. I tried three more times luckily on third the machine took my dollar. I punched in for an orange crush.

I grabbed the soda once it was dispensed and my change. I made my way back to my table. Bumping into a panicked Mike and Dustin as I did. They ran out of the lunchroom. I turned back around and shrugged it off. I sat back down at my lonely table and began eating my sandwich again. I cracked open my drink and took a few sips. I took out my math book and decided to finish the homework I started during class, giving myself one less subject to worry about at home tonight.

I finished my homework moments before the bell rang. I gathered my trash and stuffed my math book back into my bag. Tossing my trash into the bin, I exited the cafeteria and headed in the direction and my next class, Chemistry.

"Hey Wren wait! Excuse me, pardon me, out of the way" a voice screeched behind me. I turned around only to have Eddie Munson bump into me and send me to the floor. Right on my ass. I landed with a grunt.

"Whoops! Didn't expect you stop. But I guess you fell for me this time." he chuckled grabbing my arm and pulled me up.

"Did you need something Munson" I groaned rubbing my now sore ass.

He glanced behind me with a smirk.

"Need help with that?" he asked nodding my hand rubbing my bottom.

"Munson!" I exclaimed slapping his chest causing him to snort out a laugh and a small smile appeared on my face.

"No, I didn't need anything. I just wanted to walk to class with you." He said shyly while fiddling with his bookbag strap.

I bit my lip to hide my grin. I began walking again. He didn't move and just stared at me with his puppy eyes.

"Well, c'mon we don't wanna be late do we Munson?" I called over my shoulder.

I heard his feet quickly trot behind me catching up.

'Did you do the homework, by any chance?" he asked weakly.

"I did. You need answers?" I asked.

"You'd give me the answers?" he asked shocked.

"Of course. School doesn't come easy to some people. We all need a little help every now and then Munson" I said walking into the class, heading to the table at the back left corner.

He followed behind me and sat in the seat next to mine. I got out my chemistry binder and laid out the homework for him. We were the only ones in the classroom so he had about 5 minutes before the bell rang.

 We were the only ones in the classroom so he had about 5 minutes before the bell rang

(Chem. Room, just so you can envision the tables and chairs.)

"Now I get why Henderson has a soft spot for you" he said softly with a shy smile.