Hellfire Camp Out Pt.1

As usual, I was up before the alarm. In fact, I was up three hours early making it 5am. Somehow in the night Ed's had managed to roll over on his stomach, and I evidently took upon myself to roll on top of him. My head was rested in the spot between his shoulder blades. Like a puzzle piece my body fit perfect along his. I tried to let myself stay in bed and enjoy the snuggles, but nevertheless, my insomnia won.

Careful to not wake my sleeping goblin, I crawled down his body and off the bed. Quietly shutting the door behind me, I went on to do my normal morning bathroom routine. Pee, Wash my face, and brush my hair.

After exiting the bathroom, I went straight to the kitchen to fix Wayne his breakfast sandwiches. And since I was up so early, I decided instead of breakfast sandwiches with loaf bread, I would make them with fresh biscuits. Laying everything out, I began cooking.

-*-

2hrs and multiple coffees later I had breakfast ready. I had both Wayne and Eddie two bacon egg and cheese biscuits a piece. Then I made sausage gravy and a pan full of plain biscuits for them to dip them in. I had already eaten my breakfast sandwich. It was only 7 and I was still wide awake.

Creeping back into Ed's room I grabbed the outfit I had picked for our trip, and snuck off back into the bathroom and got myself ready. A comfy pair of shorts, one of Eddie's tees, and my vans, I threw my hair up in its usual messy bun.

After changing I went back into the living room and plopped down on the couch and watched tv until Wayne came in

"Hey early bird." He said softly.

"Hey Wayne, breakfast is on the counter. Coffee is in the pot." I grinned.

He took his jacket off by the door. He came towards the couch with a wrinkled smile. Leaning he kissed my head and ruffled my hair before heading into the kitchen.

"This looks damn good Hun." He chuckled making himself a plate.

"I always stick to my word." I grinned.

After fixing his plate he came and sat beside me on the couch and began eating.

"What time are y'all fixin' to head out?" he asked.

"Around 9. Since Ed's van is the biggest, we're picking up the youngsters, and meeting the rest of the boys at the campground."

"Gotcha. Make sure you put sunscreen on. This Indiana sun ain't no joke." He said sternly.

"We will." I said with a yawn.

"What time were you up this morning?"

"Mmm maybe 4:30, but I got outta bed at 5. My mind never lets me sleep long." I said with a sleepy smile.

"Go on and take you a nap then. I'll wake up Eddie boy in a bit so you can leave on time." He said patting my shoulder.

"No M'okay. Just" I started then yawned. "Resting my eyes for a second." I hummed letting my head fall onto his shoulder.