"You can tell me. I can take it."

TRIGGER WARNING:

MENTIONS OF SU!C!DE. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

>Eddies POV<

There are only a handful of things that scare me.

1.      Those round bristle brushes people use to blow dry their hair. I got one stuck in my hair in 11th grade and Wayne had to cut it out. I wore my bandanna the rest of junior year.

2.      Anyone other than me holding my sweetheart. Big no-no.

3.      Cooking with grease. I nearly singed a nipple trying to cook bacon for Wayne on his birthday last year.

4.      Pastel anything. I am metal. I am dark. I am the night and the night only. I will drop dead before having any hint of pastels on my person. Unless it's my Fluffy Sheep's favorite scrunchy. It has her favorite colors periwinkle and yellow with a few hints of red, and it smells like her shampoo. She lets me wear it on test days so I can fidget with it. Or smell it when I get nervous.

 Or smell it when I get nervous

And as of this morning.

5.      Waking up before Wren.

I know how much she likes her early mornings. It's her Zen time. She's at most peace n the mornings. So, rolling over this morning to see her still conked out sent a dull rush of anxiety into my gut. I knew it wasn't from last nights tussle under the sheets. We had much rougher rounds and even then she's woken me up with a plate of her famous French toast and a yoohoo.

Her lips were puckered out in a small put. Her wild waves were slightly strayed across her face. Carefully moving onto my side, I gently swiped the wild strays away from her face. Her lashes were just touching the apples of her cheeks. God my Fluffy Sheep is adorable no matter what she does.

Glancing over at my clock it was right at 9am. I panicked for a brief moment thinking she was going to be late for work, but quickly remembered how she told me Keith was having a routine maintenance done on all the machines machine so he shut the arcade down for the day. Not only did she not have work, but Corroded Coffin also didn't have a gig tonight. So, we had the whole day to do whatever.

With that in mind, I decided I would get up and fix her breakfast for once. Giving her nose a barely there peck I carefully crawled over her sleeping figure and out of bed. I covered her back up with the strew of blankets on my bed. After many moments of digging around my room I found my pj pants I kicked off last night and slung them on before grabbing my pack of Pall Malls and Harley Davidson jacket I slipped out of the room carefully shutting the door behind me.

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding and trudged on into the living room. Only to find Wayne slouched on the recliner watching the morning news.

"Morning Wayne." I mumbled rummaging the counter for a light.

"Morning Eddie Boy. Your Fluffy Sheep not here?" he asked sipping his coffee.