"Blackbird Fly"

After the boys left stage, I went over to the bar and got each of them a cold water. Making my way backstage I could hear the boys cheering.

"Dude she never took her eyes off you! She even told me she had it bad, if not worse for you!." Gareth exclaimed.

Gareth you asshole that was our secret

"Not possible man. Not possible." Eddie chuckled lowly.

Totally possible Munson.

Before they could exchange more words I popped in form behind the curtain.

"You guys were amazing. Robbie you absolutely killed your solo!" I squealed handing him one of the waters.

"Uh thank you Wren." he mumbled bashfully taking the bottle.

"Did you see my triple stick swirl during Runnin' with the Devil?!?" Gareth shouted.

"Uh yeah! That was awesome. And Jeff you sir definitely deserve the title of best friend for killing Number of the Beast!" I winked tossing both him and Gareth a water.

A throat cleared drawing my attention to the shaggy haired boy slumped on the ouch.

"What about me?" Eddie pouted with a hidden smirk.

"You were alright. But don't worry, with a little practice you'll get there." I teased.

His jaw dropped and the guys busted out laughing.

"I'm kidding. Eddie your voice is amazing. It's like the perfect mix of Robert Plant, and David Roth." I laughed walking over to him. "And the Master of Puppets solo." I said fanning myself making him laugh.

I leaned against the arm of the couch and handed him the water. He sat up and grabbed it. He greedily drank the cool liquid.

"Mkay time to pack up. "He said after he had guzzled the thing.

Him and the guys stood and began packing away their instruments. Jeff and Robbie leaving as they had their instruments in their case, so Robbie wouldn't miss his curfew. Noticing Gareth struggling to disassemble his kit, I stood and walked over and began helping him.

"Yeah just hold this latch back for me while I pull and-" he started but as soon as he pulled the latch slammed down on my fingers.

"OUCH!" I screeched yanking my hand to my chest, hissing at the stinging radiating through my fingers.

"Shit sorry! I thought you had a better grip" he hissed dropping the snare and made his way over.

He was however shoved out of the way, and Eddie stood in front of me.

"Lemme see." He said softly gently tugging my hand from my chest.

He ran his finger gently over the red fingers.

"Can you bend them for me?" he asked looking at me.

I nodded and slowly bent my fingers. There was still a slight sting in my fingertips, but I could tell they weren't broke.

"Good girl." He cooed then lifted my fingers to his lips where he have each one a kiss.

I blushed at his praise.

"Does fluffy sheep have a praise kink." He whispered in a smug tone.

"Don't kink shame me." I grumbled pulling my hand back and went and plonked down on the couch.

"No shaming here" he smirked before walking over to help Gareth.

He helped Gareth take the kit apart and load it into his truck. Once they were grabbing the final piece, I grabbed Eddie's guitar case and followed them out. After giving Gareth a hug bye, he came over and took the case from my hands and wrapped an arm around me, leading me to his van. After carefully placing his case down in the back of the van, he turned to me with a sly grin.