"Just Hug Me"

<Chapter Six>

>Wrens POV<

Eddie kept his promise and gave me a ride to school. He did so for the rest of the week even carrying me home as well. On Friday, he made sure to invite me to Hellfire. I opted out playing this time and chose to listen and watch since Lucas was there. He made sure I was sat beside him though, being sure to keep one hand on my leg throughout the game. We went to his house after and made out- I mean hung out. We hung out! He taught me how to make pot brownies, and then we watched tv until the high wore off and he gave me a ride home.

The weekend was here and today was the day of Eddie's band performing at the bar. Currently I was still at work, but I only had three more hours to go before he came to pick me up. Like clockwork Dustin, Mike and Max came busting in. They were quick to explain Lucas was having to help his dad mow some lawns in their neighborhood and couldn't come. I gave the boys and Max their normal share of free coins. After a few rounds of Dig Dug, Max came behind the counter with me. Being as I brought my bag of nail polishes, I let her choose a color to paint hers. I had Max's hand pressed against the counter as I painted her nails a pretty orange color. I had let her paint mine a dark blue color to match my current outfit. Which I had chosen after deciding it was good for both work, and a bar concert.

(Max's Nails)

(Wrens Outfit & Nails)

The bells on the door jingled and in came Steve with a couple of bags of candy

The bells on the door jingled and in came Steve with a couple of bags of candy. He looked over at the Dustin and Mike yelling at the Pac-Man machine. Then back to Max and behind the counter.

"Seriously Wren? You gave them free coins again? They never come see me anymore." he whined as he came over to the counter.

I chuckled keeping my eyes on Max's nails.

"You can have the boys; Maxie here is mine" I said giving her a grin which she immediately gave back.

"But she's the smart one, and the only one who rewinds the movie BEFORE she brings it back" he exclaimed.

"Hey! You said I was the smart one after I fixed the computer for you." Dustin exclaimed walking behind him with Mike in tow. They came and hopped on the counter.