"Lay With Me Pretty Boy"

Sitting in Ed's lap I watched them all discuss what to do next. Wayne was all for calling the Sheriff. Paul wanted to go to Higgins personally and teach him a lesson. Eddie was in agreeance with Paul's idea. Marilynn was juggling getting me to drink the hot tea she placed in front of me, and calming everyone down. It was starting to be a little more than I could handle.

So without a word I stood from Eddie's lap and walked away down to the bathroom. Silencing everyone as I did. With a slam I shut the door and locked It behind me and let myself sink to the floor and sank my head into my knees.

I was beyond tired of being the center of everyone's drama. Constantly coming up as the damsel in distress was really getting old. I just wanted it all to end. I came to Hawkins for a semi-fresh start. I wanted to graduate school. Get into a decent college. Work my way up into becoming an art teacher for kids.

All that seemed so far away now. It was like everywhere I went I was bringing someone down with me. I just wanted to go back when it was Eddie and I in his trailer with no problems. No Billy. No Higgins. Just us.

A light knock at the door pulled me from my thoughts.

"Fluffy Sheep? Can you open the door?" he asked softly.

I didn't respond. I just stared ahead at the tiled wall.

"C'mon Fluffy Sheep open up. We don't have to call Hopper just yet. We can go home and get you cleaned up and in dry clothes and then decide what to do."

"I don't want to call Hopper at all. I just want it to be over." I whimpered cradling my arms over my head burying my face back into my knees.

"We have to do something Wren. He needs to face the consequences." He exclaimed.

And just like that the pity party I was holding ended. Instead a red hot anger erupted. Jumping up I stormed over to the door and unlocked it and swung it open.

"WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. IT'S ME. I GET TO DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO DO BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME. I'M TIRED OF HEARING THAT PEOPLE NEED TO FACE THEIR CONSEQUENCES AND THEN I GET THE BRUNT OF THEIR ANGER BECAUSE OF IT. I'M OVER IT. I GOT NEARLY RAN OVER, AND BILLY HAS MADE MY LIFE HELL BECAUSE I WAS TOLD TO RTA HIM OUT BECAUSE HE NEEDED TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. I GET LEFT IN THE RAIN BECAUSE HIGGINS WANTS TO GET BACK AT ME FOR BEATING HIM AT HIS OWN GAME, AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE COPS ON HIM? ABSOLUTELY NOT. ALL THAT'S GONNA DO IS DIG ME DEEPER IN A HOLE THAN I ALREADY AM IN. THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS HAD TO FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES HERE IS ME. AND I DON'T HAVE IT IN ME ANYMORE TO DO THAT. I'M FUCKING TIRED EDDIE!" I screeched in his face.

His eyes widened and he stepped back from until he was pressed up against the wall.

I stared at him panting as I tried to gain control over my breathing but it was proving to be difficult. I found myself turning back to the bathroom, trying to hide away from the world again. I tried to shut the door but before I could, Eddie snapped out of his shock and stuck his foot in and caught the door before it could close. I moved back from him holding my hands out in front of me begging for space as another panic attack coursed through me. I sunk to my knees and pressed my hands flat to the floor. Wishing it would open up and swallow me whole.

Gasps, and sobs cut through my throat leaving a burn in their path. My eyes stung with tears as everything that had been pent up for so long finally broke through.

He sunk down on his knees in front of me. His hands gently cupped my face and lifted my gaze to his.

"I hear you. I hear you Fluffy Sheep. We don't have to tell anyone. Okay?" he said softly his eye sincere.