"Consider Yourself Warned Wren Howards"

I now understand why Eddie is always late. The boy can sleep through anything. I managed to wake up before my alarm. so I went downstairs to make Eddie and I lunch for today, and some muffins for breakfast.

After putting the muffins in the oven, I went back into my room. Only to hear my radio alarm blaring and Eddie still snoring away. Shaking my head at the adorable boy in my bed I crawled back onto the bed and straddled his waist between my thighs. Tucking my hair back behind my ears I leaned down until my lips were at his ear.

"Pretty boy, time to wake up." I sang softly into his ear.

He replied with a groan and his lips puckered into a pout.

"C'mon Pretty Boy, let me so those eyes." I cooed before pecking his cheeks

"No, m'sleepy" he grumbled turning his head.

"I have muffins in the oven" I bribed.

"No." he grumbled.

"You know, if you opened you're eyes you'd realize I'm sitting on top of you without a shirt" I said leaning back up smugly.

He popped one eye open and glanced at me. Once he saw I was still in my pj's he scowled at me and shut his eye back.

"Now I'm really not getting up." He grumbled turning over so he was on his stomach causing me to flop to the side.

I laughed at his tantrum. I climbed my way back onto him. This time straddling his butt. I placed a few kisses up his back and shoulders before burying my face into his neck.

"If I promise to show you my boobs, will you get up." I asked softly while gently running my nails down his sides.

"And you have to let me pick out your outfit." He mumbled smugly.

"No skirts, or dresses." I demanded.

"Why not?" he grumbled

"Because teen boys are horn dogs and I can't have you getting expelled." I chuckled pecking his cheek.

"Fine. No skirts, or dresses." He mumbled.

"Deal, now get up and let me see those eyes." I exclaimed sitting up off him.

He rolled over onto his back and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and stretched before finally looking towards me. A devious grin grew on his face.

"Don't you have something to show me." He asked folding his arms behind his head.

I rolled my eyes. I lifted the hem of the sports bra I was wearing up and revealed by boobs to him.

His eyes immediately dropped to them and his smirk melted into a dopey grin.

"C'mere" he said making grabby hands.

'Look with your eyes, not your hands Munson." I smirked.

He shot a glare my way. He opened his mouth to respond, but before he could the oven timer went off.

"That's the muffins! Go ahead and get up and get dressed. You can go through my closet and pick an outfit for me." I said yanking my bra back down and hopped off the bed.

"Hey, I wasn't done looking" he exclaimed.

"Suck it up Buttercup I called" as I made my way downstairs.

I laughed as I faintly heard him mocking me. Quickly going over to the oven, I cut the timer off, and got the muffins out. I tipped them out of the pan and onto the cooling rack.

"Munson!" I called up the stairs

"WHAT" he barked back and I had to hold back the urge to laugh at his bitchy tone.