Widow's Crypt II

(A/N: The beginning will just be the guys slaughtering the snarlers, so I'll skip that.)

Gary POV:

The icicles and stalactites, along with other rubble from the roof of the cave came crashing to the ground as two figures came floating down, flapping their large wings to hold themselves steady.

"Are you kidding me? What are the queen snarlers doing on this floor?" Professor Glory didn't bother holding in her rage as she took out another giant sword from her dimension ring.

"I got this," I said before stepping up, "Focus on protecting the other students." 

I unsheathed by sword and a familiar clicking sound resounded across the small cave.

Second movement of the Keiki Style: Horizon Splitting Slash

The smaller queen snarler was instantly killed by my attack. However, I stopped attacking when I saw a gruesome scene in front of me.

My eyes were glued onto the sight of the bigger queen snarler, gorging on the corpse of the fallen queen.

As the larger queen began devouring the smaller one, I couldn't help but become perplexed by what was happening in this dungeon. There were more than ten floors here, with minion snarlers inhabiting all but the tenth floor, where the queen snarler dwelled. The reason this dungeon was considered a beginner dungeon was because the queen never left the tenth floor, allowing for easy training up until the very last floor.

Although the queen snarler was a B class mana beast, a large party of E class adventurers was still capable of defeating it.

Which brought another question to mind: Was it normal to have more than one queen in the dungeon? From what I had read, queen species were very territorial, and aggressive to any potential competitors that threatened their den.

As the queen snarler finished consuming her fallen comrade, a bizarre change occurred. Its once grey fur turned jet black and the small horn on its forehead that I failed to notice at first curved upwards, growing substantially. The once beady red eyes turned sharp and menacing—almost psychotic—as it began foaming from its mouth as well.

'It got stronger,' my brows furrowed as I focused more. 'The fourth movement will cause the cave to collapse on top of us, I should continue using the first and second movement.'

Lightning covered my body and tendrils covered the floor of the entire dungeon. The students were unhurt but the same couldn't be said for the minion snarlers, who were dying away from my passive spell.

"Clear the rubble and get out!" I roared before charging at the queen. 

Click!

My sword instantly cut through its wing like a hot sword through butter. 

First movement of Keiki Style: Quick Slash (X15)

Fifteen quick slashes from my sword were released straight at the beast, causing it to groan in pain as it did little to fight back.

'Now to end it,' I thought as I conjured a lightning bolt in my left hand. I let out a shout before throwing it. The queen took the attack straight on and roared as the lightning ate away at it's body, slowly killing it.

However, as soon as it died, the world exploded in white. 'Oh sh-' I thought as I lost consciousness.

_______________________________

Lancelot POV:

Gary was single-handedly fighting against the queen snarler while we were clearing the rubble. Though it didn't take long with [Sylph's Breath] blowing it all away.