Serious Announcement

I would first like to say that this fanfic has been an amazing journey for the past few months. Achieving over 9,000 reads was great and I hoped to continue this fanfic till its end. I began writing this fanfic as a way to get past my writer's block regarding my first one. The idea just clicked inside my head one day and I began to write the story.

However, as time passed and I entered IB, the burden of schoolwork, internship, competitions, AP exams, etc. is simply too much for me to write two fanfics simultaneously. After successfully passing my writer's block, my passion for my first fanfic is causing me to focus much more on that, causing the quality of this story to drop.

After seeing how the fanfic was doing, and comparing its quality to my first one, I decided to drop this one. The story will not be deleted, so you guys can still re-read if you want, but no new chapters will be published.

I will focus some of my now free time on my first fanfic and the rest of my time on my daily life. I am grateful for all the support I received throughout the journey in the form of comments and and votes, truly thank you!

Since this fanfic is not going to be deleted, there is some chance a future me will pick it back up after I finish with my first one. However, I don't wish to leave you guys with any hope so don't count on it.

Peace out.