Extra : Sakura & Ino

"Hey hey, Why won't the two of you just fix things up and be friends again?" Nami asked. She was braiding Ino's hair while Sakura was braiding hers. They are having a sleepover at Nami's house.

"Hmph. She's my rival." Ino shrugged.

"I can't be friends with a pig." Sakura said nonchalantly.

"It will suck if I will be friends with someone who has a large forehead."

"But both of you sees me as a rival on Sasuke too, right?" She asked as she finished.

"You're different, Nami-chan. You don't like Sasuke-kun like we do." Ino stated like she's proving a point.

"Yeah. Ino-pig is right."

"Would you guys make up to each other when I die?" Nami asked out of nowhere, looking at each of them. They were finished with the braiding and Nami stood up, getting the food she had put on her table and brought it to where the two girls are.

"Okay then." They chorused, not even thinking what they were promising to.

"But Nami-chan, you'll die when you reach a hundred years old so I think Sakura is my rival until then." Ino grinned.

"Hey listen, Did know that Sasuke's house is near here?" Nami grinned changing the topic while the two looked at her with eyes wide open.

"WHAT?!"

Ino and Sakura went home. Both of them were silent. No one was crying, they were thinking about what happened back then. When they had a sleep over at Nami's house. When they promised they will make-up when she died. Even before she died, that promise was already done. They already made up and became friends again.

They wished this was just a dream. It hurted too much, losing her. It was like they lost a sister.

But they were very much surprised when they saw the person they were grieving on, at each of their bedroom. Grinning at them.

"Would you hear my message?" Nami squeaked when Ino and Sakura ran at her, crying.