Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam

Third Person's POV

Naruto is walking down the streets when he noticed a ‘poorly-hidden’ rock following him. His eyes started to twitch when it doesn't stop following him around. He stopped and turned around which made the rock bump at him. 

"A rectangular rock with two holes in it doesn't exist !"  Naruto pointed at the supposed-to-be-rock that is following him. "It is so obvious!"

"I should've expected that from the man who I have high hopes for and is also my rival." came the muffled voice of Konohamaru.

The rock turned or exploded into a puff of smoke and transformed back to Konohamaru and his two friends, who are coughing because of too much gun powder. 

The three students introduced themselves.

"I knew it was you guys." Naruto said boredly. "Why do you guys have goggles on?"

"We are copying the old you!" Konohamaru exclaimed happily.

"Oh." Naruto replied. "And what do you guys want?"

"Well Leader, do you have time to play with us?" Moegi asked hopefully and Naruto shook his head and told them he will go train. 

"Eh? But you told us you'll come play with us!" Konahamaru complained just as a depressed looking Sakura arrived. She still hasn't moved on when Sasuke told her that she's weaker than Naruto. She was muttering something under her breath as she reached the four. 

Konahamaru told something to Naruto which made him embarassed, rubbing his head. Sakura punched Naruto while shouting "No!"

 "What did you do to her?!" Konohamaru shouted at Sakura. "You ugly! Ugly…." 

Sakura cracked her knuckles, A vein popping on her head.

"Uh? Waaaaah! " Konohamaru screamed and ran for dear life, Sakura on his heels. 

Sakura left, steam coming out of her and leaving Naruto and Konohamaru full of lumps on their heads. 

"That ugly-wide-forehead-girl.. Is she really a girl?" Konohamaru asked Naruto loudly and of course, Sakura heard it. 

Sakura started running after them, The four started running again for their lives when Konohamaru bumped to someone and made him fall to the ground from the impact. 

"Thanks for the ramen, Teuchi-san." Nami bowed at him and started walking to the other direction. 

"Come back again." Nami heard him say. 

‘Now, where to go?’ Nami wandered aimlessly at the streets. She turned around the corner and heard familiar voices.

Nami kept walking until she saw Naruto, Sakura, Konohamaru and his group. She noticed two ninjas which were strangers to her. The one, a girl and the other, a boy. Maybe two years older than them.

The girl has blonde hair tied into four pony tails. She wears a single light purple and off-the-shoulder garment with fishnets inside. She has a big fan slinged behind her.

The guy wears a black suit covering all of him from head to toe. Excluding his face. There are paints drawn on his face.

The guy was holding his hand and looking at the direction of a random tree. 

"Hey, guys. What's happening?" Nami asked and caught everyone's attention. He looked at the tree and saw Sasuke standing there and another guy hanging upside-down the tree.

He has spiky auburn hair and has black rings around his eyes. 

Had I met him? He seems so familiar. Nami thought to herself.