Extra : Kakashi

"You are really reckless, Nami." Kakashi scolded, chopping at Nami's head with his left hand.

"Ow!" Nami glared at her sensei while holding her head. That hurted.

"You know that this choice will only hurt them, right?" Kakashi suddenly asked seriously. "Your recklessness had caused your death."

Nami smiled softly. She knew that this choice will only hurt them. Her choice of dying. But it was the only choice she had. What if she didn't help them, what if Chouji or Neji or one of them died? She can't take it. Ever. She can't handle one of her friends dying. So she chose to die herself.

"But you never fail to surprise me. Even if you're already gone, you still managed to make a clone." Kakashi added.

"I don't even know if this will work myself." Nami replied. "It's a one-time chance because I can't do this again 'coz I'm gone. I found a scroll to do this on my father's bedroom. So I tried it. Turned out I did the right thing."

"So your other clones are on their way to Naruto and the others, right?" Kakashi asked.

Nami nodded again. "Yeah. I'm telling my proper goodbyes before I go away. And I'm here right now to tell you my goodbye, Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi just looked at his student, sitting beside him.

"So here it goes. Thank you so much for being my sensei, Kakashi-sensei. I've learned a lot of things about you, really. I know I became a lot stronger because of your trainings and all of that. I'm really lucky for being your student. The four of us are really lucky for having you as our mentor. Ughh.... That's all I wanted to say." Nami grinned.

Kakashi's eyes widened when Nami suddenly jumped at him, hugging him. "I think this is goodbye for now, sensei. Thank you so much."

Nami disappeared in a puff of smoke. A paper falling from where she stood. Kakashi picked it up and looked at what was written. Some complicated seals written on it. That was what Nami used to make a clone even if she was dead.

"You really don't fail to surprise me, Nami." Kakashi whispered putting the piece of paper that was supposed to be Nami, on his pocket before walking home.