Extra : Neji

"Ummm, Hi? My name is Nami. Uncle Hizashi told me a lot of things about you." An orange head greeted him, smiling.

"Hello. Really? Father had told me things about you too." He greeted back, smiling.

"I guess we will leave you guys for a bit? Kyo and I will just talk about something. Neji, I will leave Nami-chan with you." Hizashi smiled as his son nodded.

"Be good, Nami." Kyo smiled, patting his kid's head. "I'll be counting on you then, Neji."

"Yes Sir." Neji grinned.

 Kyo and Hizashi exited the Hyuga's house, leaving the little Nami and Neji alone.

"I like your eyes." Nami blurted out, staring at Neji's eyes like they were pearls.

"Really? You're not weirded out by them?" Neji raised his eyebrows at her amazed expression.

"F'course not!" She hollered. "They're pretty cool for me. Oh... Do you want to eat?" She blabbered out, pulling a food from her backpack.

"Sure—AH!  SPICY!" He shouted, running to their kitchen to get himself some water, he didn't expect that that was spicy. After a while, he was hearing laughter on their living room where he left Nami.

"Wah ahr youh lauf-hing foh?" Neji glared at Nami while wiping the spicy-ness from his tounge. He isn't much of a fan of spicy foods and Nami was just casually eating that spicy food like it didn't bother her—eating it while laughing.

"HAHHAHAHAHA. YOUR EXPRESSION IS PRICELESS. SPICY FOODS ARE THE BEST, NEJI-NIISAN. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT. HAHAHA. I GUESS WHAT UNCLE HIZASHI TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR LOW TOLERANCE IN SPICY FOOD IS TRUE." Nami laughed and started tearing up.

"Why youu!" Neji laughed and lifted her from where she was standing and put her on their sofa, cornering her while tickling her sides.

"NO!—HAHA—PLEASE—HAHAHAHA STOP IT NEJI-NII-SAN!" Neji continued tickling her while he was laughing with her. He was kind of happy too when he heard her call him 'nii-san'

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LETTING ME EAT A SPICY FOOD!" Neji laughed and continued tickling her.

....

....

....

....

"Surprise~ Let me stay here tonight ~ " Neji's eyebrows twitched when he arrived at his house and saw Nami there, eating. Her body is sprawled out on the sofa while she was munching food.

He just got home from his mission with his team and he was tired of his sensei's and Lee's energy. He groaned silently and pushed half of Nami's body away from the sofa so he can seat.

"Mean." Nami murmured, watching him sigh in relief because of the long day. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"What? Why are you here?" He asked. "Do you need something?"

"Can I stay here for the night?" She asked, smiling up at him. "Just wanted to stay. It's pretty boring on my house." She laughed and kissed his cheek, surprising him again. "Go take a bath, Neji-sama. I'll prepare food for you."

"Make sure you don't put anything spicy on it or I promise I will kick you out." Neji murmured and went to the bathroom.

....

....

....

....

Neji went home. The news was just too much to take. First, they failed on getting that Uchiha back, then after they recovered, they were brought this news. He felt empty. The only person he had counted as the closest and most important person in his life that was still alive was gone.

He opened his house and went in, completely oblivious of the orange-head that was on his house. Tears were starting to form on his eyes when he heard a voice behind him speak. His eyes widened at the familiar voice he heard and thought would never hear again. 

"Neji-nii... Hello, I guess? Would you hear me out on the message I left?"