Extra : Naruto

The Konoha Village was quiet. The stalls and store closed for the day, the house's lights were turned off signaling that people were already asleep all over the village. The only lights were that of the posts around the village to give light to ninjas or other people on their late night walks. It gave a soft glow on the whole village that was now quiet and resting for the next day.

A certain blonde and orange-head were sitting at the top of the Fourth Hokage's face on the Hokage Mountain.

"This is relaxing, huh?" Nami commented. Naruto nodded, watching the village.

"This scene is really heart-warming. We're lucky that we live here." Naruto grinned, laying on his back and staring at the sky. "And we're lucky 'coz they already accepted us."

Nami froze a little at what Naruto said but soon relaxed. She laid on her back, copying Naruto.

"I know, right?" She giggled. "Who would've thought that they will finally accept us?"

She stared at the sky and remembered things. The glares, the yells, the backstabbing, the whispers. It was all on their memory right now. Naruto and Nami almost have the same past. They didn't know why the villagers hated them. They didn't know that having the Kyuubi inside you is a bad thing. They didn't know that being gifted with strange chakra is a bad thing.

She made friends with Naruto while having the knowledge that he was on the same situation as her. The villagers hating both of them.

She never wanted other people to experience what she was feeling. The good part of that unfortunate childhood she had was being friends with Sasuke and the others. There were some people on her back. There were people who loved her.

Unlike Naruto.

So she took a step and introduced herself to the so-called 'monster' by the village. Two 'monsters' becoming friends with each other as the villagers put it, but they didn't mind. What mattered were the people accepting them from who they really are.

Soon, Naruto was her close friend. He became friends with Shikamaru and Chouji, Kiba and Shino then came Sasuke.

It was fun watching Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry.

"But I never get it, Nami-chan. Why do they hate you? You don't have a monster inside you."

Nami sighed. "I don't even know myself, orange blob." She stared at the sky. "From what I've heard of, they think that we were too greedy of powers and we had this strange chakra and then they had this crazy conclusion that we were going to take over the village. Then the Kyuubi came, almost all of our clan members died protecting them. And they weren't even thankful. It just continued. The hate. It sucks. But it was worth it though. They already accepted me. I think it was around when I was inside that barrier with Gramps Hokage when they really accepted me, the fight with Orochimaru."

"That was one heck of a fight." Naruto commented.

"I know, right. Speaking of Gramps, I miss him." Nami glanced at the orange blob beside him. "Naruto, what if I die?"

"Whoa! Where did that come from?!" Naruto exclaimed, sitting up.

"Relax. I'm just asking." Nami grinned.

"Well..." Naruto crossed his arms, thinking about it. "It will really be boring without you around."

"Haha!" Nami laughed, surprising Naruto again. "Shika said the same thing."

There was silence then.

Until someone spoke behind them. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

Both of them shuddered at the voice because they know fully well who was the owner of that voice. Both of them slowly looked behind them, shaking.

"It c-c-couldn't b-be—" Nami stuttered out.

"I k-know.. I-i-it's..." Naruto said at the same time.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Both of them shouted, jumping away at the last second. "IT'S THE THIRD HOKAGE. H-HE'S HAUNTING US!"

After a few minutes, the supposed Third Hokage transformed into the familiar Pervy Sage, laughing his ass out at Nami and Naruto's expressions.

"Shut it!" Tsunade yelled, connecting her fist on Jiraiya's head.

.

.

"What the heck was that?!" Nami panted, collapsing at the bench.

"Brr...." Naruto shuddered again, remembering that they saw the third Hokage who was now dead. He used to scold both of them about staying late and staying on the top of the Hokage Mountain.  He looked at Nami who had her eyes furrowed. In that moment, Naruto could've sworn that he can see Nami having cat ears.

"Wait a minute..." Nami muttered, concentrating at the sound on the Hokage Mountain. Jiraiya was still laughing while Tsunade was scolding him. "THAT WAS THE PERVY SAGE! DARN IT! HE TRICKED US!"

Naruto's eyes widened too. "WHAT?!" He knew his best friend could hear even from miles away and he was sure that she concentrated to hear the sounds on the Hokage mountain.

He could practically feel Nami's aura coming out of her. "Orange blob, you know what to do, right?" Nami smirked evilly.

Naruto grinned. 'You better prepare, pervy sage'

....

....

....

Naruto sat at the bench where Nami and him ran back then when Jiraiya tricked them. The memory automatically playing back on his mind. He leaned on the bench, staring at the sky. His eyes were tearing up. It hurted too much when he heard the news. It hurted to lose his bestfriend. Nami never left him. She was the first one to ever accept him. Nami was the one who straightened him up whenever he did a mess. And she was the one who always beat him up whenever he was close to giving up. Nami had unique ways to cheer him up. And she was gone.

He felt a pat on his back and he looked at the person, wiping his eyes.

"It's alright." Jiraiya grinned. "Just go home, kid. And clean your room before Nami haunts you."

Naruto shuddered at the thought. Even if it's his best friend's ghost, he won't take it. That was one of their similarities. Both of them can't take ghosts that much even though they are a ninja. They're really afraid of ghosts.

And he was shocked when he arrived in his apartment and found it clean.

"He'ya! Orange Blob!" He heard a familiar voice greet and before he knew it, the dead Nami was in front of him. The strange thing was he wasn't afraid like he thought he would be. He suddenly hugged her and Nami hugged back. She felt her clothes was starting to get wet. Was Naruto crying?

"I'm just a clone, Orange Blob. I'm already gone. I need to tell you some things, there's no time for grieving for me, alright? My time is running out. So please hear me out. "