Extra : Lee

"Whoa, Nami-chan. You're the first ever person that could keep up with me this far." Lee told the person beside him. Both of them were doing a handstand push-up.

"1999...2000..." Nami counted and fell on her back, groaning. She was full of sweat and she felt the muscles on her arms throbbing. "How many until you stop, Lee?" Nami gasped, catching her breath. "Darn, my arms are throbbing."

Both of them were training together. They had a taijutsu match earlier then when Nami got tired (because Lee had so much energy), they rested for a bit and then had settled for handstand push-ups.

"I need to reach 5000 until I stop." Lee answered nonchanantly, like the 2000 and more push-ups he was doing is not bothering him at all. Nami sweatdropped and watched Lee.

"Woah. Don't you get tired?" Nami asked, looking at him while she was still lying on the ground.

"Nope." Lee answered.

After a few minutes, Lee was still on it. Nami stood up and walked towards their things huddled in one corner. "Lee, Can I borrow some of your weights?" She asked.

"Sure, It's over there."

Nami lifted one and had put one on each of her legs. She started walking, step by step. She couldn't run. She can just use that weights to walk around. It was so damn heavy. "How can you fight in these heavy things?" Nami mumbled at him when she suddenly tripped and fell on the ground face first.

"Ow... Ow... Hey... I can't move... Help me here, Lee!" Nami called out, she wanted to turn to her back but she can't even move her feet anymore. Lee jumped to his feet from his handstand and ran to Nami, unfastening the weights on her leg. Nami moved, sitting up from her position earlier. "Well that's one hell of a weight." Nami started laughing and soon, Lee joined too.

She grinned secretly. She stopped Lee reaching 5000 handstand push-ups without Lee noticing. For now.

....

....

....

....

When Lee came home, he was biting his lips. He was trying to stop himself from crying.

"Didn't know you could be a crybaby?" A familiar voice joked. He whipped to his side. Eyes wide.

"NAMI-SAN?"

"The one and only." Nami winked. "Would you hear my clone's message, Lee?"