Chapter 7. Papa and I

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here at Point A." I whispered at the radio-communicator, crouching at a tree-branch.

"Point B." Sasuke followed.

"Point C." Sakura said.

".."

"Here at Point D." Finally, that was Naruto.

"You're slow Naruto." Kakashi-sensei commented. "Okay, Squad 7. The target has moved! Follow it."

"We're here." I told Kakashi-sensei through the communicator, eyeing it on the ground. “What’s next?”

"What's the distance to the target?" He asked.

"5 meters. I'm ready to go." Naruto answered.

 The three of us agreed. This is kind of fun, doing this kinds of missions with them. I’m lucky I had a break with being an extra in S-class missions my father and I go to. Eventhough I am an extra, I still contribute a lot on those kinds of mission.

"Go!" Kakashi-sensei commanded and Naruto jumped at our target.

"We caught it." I told Kakashi-sensei as I jumped beside Sasuke, watching the cat desperately escape Naruto’s grasp.

"Does it have a red ribbon on its right ear?" Kakashi-asked and Sasuke answered "Yeah."

"Okay. We found the Lost pet Tora." Kakashi told us. The cat started scratching Naruto's face.

I laughed on the marks Naruto is getting and sighed.

"Here." I held out my hand for the cat. It started smelling my hand then after a minute, licked it and jumped to my arms. I played with its head until we arrived at the Hokage tower. Naruto looked at me like he was asking ‘how did you do that?’

We got paid until Naruto ranted on and on about having a mission. A higher mission than picking garbage on the river, helping plant crops and baby-sit etcetera.

Naruto just exploded like a child that he wanted to have a more challenging and exciting mission not this missions for kids. Iruka-sensei exploded back. Kakashi-sensei, Sakura, Sasuke and I just watched from the background like we were watching a show. I looked at Kakashi-sensei, asking him silently on what to do. He sighed and walked towards Naruto.

“THOSE AREN’T MISSIONS, THESE THINGS ARE—ACK!” Naruto fell on the floor, face first when Kakashi-sensei smacked his head.

“Will you put a lid on it?” Kakashi-sensei asked boredly but at the same time, slightly irritated.

Grandpa-Hokage started scolding Naruto on how he didn’t understand why missions are given to us. He explained on what the Missions A to D is about.

Naruto started talking about ramen, looking at me. He really isn’t listening to what the Hokage is saying. I raised my eyebrow at him, smiling slightly. I shook my head and looked at Grandpa-Hokage, pretending to listen. Well, I don’t want to get on the Hokage’s nerves, do I?

“Silence!” Grandpa-Hokage shouted at us. All of us turned our heads at him. Like really turned our heads at him.

“Sorry..” Kakashi-sensei apologized for Naruto.

“You always lecture me like you’re my grandfather.” Naruto murmured.

“Because he IS our grandfather ya’know.” I told him, grinning.

“So you don’t want to be treated like a child eh?” Grandpa Hokage told him. “Since you are so determined, I’m going to give you a C-ranked mission. You’ll be bodyguards in a journey. ”