Extra : Tenten

TENTEN

"Oh, Okay okay. So then, the more thick the scroll is, the more it can contain weapons?" Nami asked. Her weapons was sprawled out on one corner then Tenten's weapons were sprawled out on another corner.

"Nope."  Tenten shook her head. "It depends on your chakra. You can even contain a lot of weapons in, let's say a piece of toilet paper, when you have a lot of chakra. You can use your chakra to put weapons on that toilet paper. You can do it like that because you have a lot of chakra reserve, Nami-chan. But in my case, I don't have that large reserve of chakra like yours so I have very big and thick scrolls."

"Oh... Okay okay. Got it." Nami nodded, absorbing all the information in.

"Let's take a break. We've been here for hours." Tenten said, stretching. "Let's go eat."

They walked outside and saw the Yakiniku Q near them so they decided to eat there. But what they saw surprised them. No. It wasn't a what but more of a who.

"What's this..." Tenten started, her eyebrows furrowing. "You guys didn't invite me."

Guy, Lee and Neji were sitting at a table, eating.

"We thought you were busy, Tenten. So we went here without you." Lee explained at Tenten who was starting to pout.

"No fair!" Tenten pushed Lee so she can have a space to sit. Neji moved so Nami can have a space to sit. Guy ordered some more food and they ate.

"It's a good thing we were both hungry though." Nami grinned.

"Yeah, These boys here and Guy-sensei had treat us for food. We don't have to pay." Tenten grinned back.

....

....

....

....

Tenten went home, her eyes were puffy from crying earlier. She stopped on her tracks when she saw Nami waiting outside her house.

This is real, right?

This isn't a dream, right?

Nami is still alive.

The supposed Nami noticed her and waved at her.

"Hey. I didn't come inside to wait for you." Nami greeted, waving at her. "Would you hear me out on my message?"

Tenten nodded, crying again. She knew it wasn't the real Nami. She noticed that this one was only her scroll and maybe, this message was the last one Nami will tell her before she really disappears.