Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.

Please Comment, Vote and Like and Support! \m/ Thank you for reading. Loveyouguys!

~

"Nami. You're still frowning. Your bad mood aura is rubbing off on me. What happened?" Yugao-nee's voice extracted me out of my deep thoughts.

"No.. It's nothing." I dismissed.

I'm really not in the mood to talk right now. This is all because of Neji-nii. That mighty ego of his. Ughhh. I really want to beat him out of his wits right now.

*Flashback

I jumped at Neji-nii's open window, not bothering to enter the door.

"I heard you beat Hinata into a pulp? And lose her self-confidence because of your selfish remarks." I told him, straight to the point.

"She don't have self-confidence to begin with. I warned her to give up but she didn't. She is just a spoiled brat from the head family and a failure. People can't change. A failure is a failure. You don't have to concern yourself into this. It's a Clan matter. " He replied

I took the pillow near me and threw it to Neji, full force but unfortunately, he shielded his face with his forearm.

"Clan matters my ass! Neji-nii, she's a girl! You could've thought it was me on Hinata's place. And what do you think I would feel? Be happy because I am being told by that things in front of everyone? You could've held back or you can just gave her a little respect. She's your cousin.. You're supposed to protect her, remember? Not hurt her."

I don't know if it was when I told him that Hyuga matters, the branch family protects the main family thingy or telling him he could've held back, him, being the egotistical boy he is. He snapped his head to my direction. Having the cold look he gives to others.

"You know what? You're too nosy for your own good. Don't stick your nose up to someone's business." He told me coldly. " It's our destiny to protect the main family even if it is against our will. We are like caged birds. We will never be free. Shut up and go home. " He finished.

"Moron!" I snapped, He was surprised by my outburst and because it is the first time I told him he's a moron. Well. It's true. " Fine! If you look like it that way, then be it. You're too stuck up on the past. "Forgive and Forget" life works like that. Sorry for being nosy. I am sorry for caring." I rolled my eyes and turned to leave.

**

I punched the tree infront of me and it turned into many pieces,the debris flying to every direction.

"Hey. Chill out." Yamato-san told me. I don't know his real name so I decided to call him Yamato.

"Waahhh! I hate him!" I shouted, releasing my frustration and anger and continued on jumping to trees. Not bothered by the big tree I just punched in half.

"You okay now?" Yugao-nee asked.

"Yeah. Just releasing my anger." I answered.

I heard Yamato shake his head and mutter. "Girls."

-

"You are to protect Lord Kohaku until he arrives in the Land of the Waves and when he gets back here in the Land of the Snow." The old man told the three of us. The old man has white hair, from being old. His face full of wrinkles. He wore glasses that made him look more respectful.

Wait... Did I hear right?! Did he say Land of the Waves? THE Land of the Waves? Tazuna-san?

"Yes sir!" We answered in unison as we heard the Old man finish.