Extra: 1

Kyo Koizumi sighed heavily and stared at the sky. He was stopping his tears to fall down. He really missed his daughter so much. If possible, he would like her daughter to stay but it's not possible.

He felt someone's hand made its way on his waist and hugged him from his side.

"You should've just told our daughter." She said.

More than anything, he missed his wife's voice. Her embrace. Her hugs.

"Miko." He told him and hugged her tight. He buried his face on her shoulder and breathed in her scent. "She will discover this sooner or later. It's her mind after all. The place where we will stay for now. Together."

Miko Kaori Koizumi is Nami's mother. The bestest friend of Kushina Uzumaki. As Kyo had told Nami, they were partners. Hot headed-combo. Both of them almost had the same characteristics. Inseparable. The only thing different about them is the color of their hair. Kushina had a bright red while Miko had bright orange hair.

"I miss her, Kyo. It took all of my energy to stop myself from running to both of you and hug her." A tear escaped from Miko's eye.

"In due time, my love. Our family will finally be complete." Kyo murmured and rubbed his wife's back.

Yes. The both of them are on their daughter's mind. She will have to learn how to enter that place on her own without the help of Itachi or anyone She would just have to control it by herself.

The wind blew at them. Making both of their hair sway and dance at the wind.

'It's okay.' They both thought. 'Nami will be fine. I believe in my daughter.'