Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.

Chakra Scalpel?! 

He is absorbing Sasuke's Chakra! He will have no choice but to use the mark! 

"Sensei, if Sasuke has no chakra left, the mark will activate right?" I turned my head at Kakashi-sensei, not moving from my Indian seat.

"Yeah. And by the looks of it, he's losing chakra." Kakashi-sensei answered, looking at the match.

This is bad. I know blackmailing Sasuke for his naked pictures sucks.. But it's for the sake of him stopping the curse mark. Besides, it was the first thing that comes to my mind and Sasuke really hates  being blackmailed. 

Sasuke kicked Yoroi to get him off of him and stood up while he was swaying. 

Yoroi attacked Sasuke again with his Chakra-sucking scalpel and Sasuke avoided while swaying. 

"Sasuke! You call yourself Uchiha Sasuke?! Don't be an idiot! Start getting serious! " Naruto shouted and I looked at him while staying at my indian-seat position.

I put my hands around my mouth and shouted "He's right Sasuke! You call yourself an Uchiha? The egotistical Uchiha who always wants to have a spotlight for being strong?!"

Naruto looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Was that suppose to be a moral support?" He asked me back.

"Maybe?" I shrugged.  

Third Person's POV 

This guys..  Sasuke turned his head towards his team while frowning. They're so noisy. 

"You don't have time to look the other way!" Yoroi ran at Sasuke, activating his Chaka scalpel again. 

Sasuke went back on avoiding Yoroi and Yoroi on attacking Sasuke. 

He smirked, suddenly disappearing. He reappeared in front of Yoroi, kicking him upside down making him fly to the air. 

Wait a minute.. Isn't that Lee's move? Nami asked herself. 

"That's my move!" Lee thought.

From there, all of them had a surprised look on their face.Because of Sasuke knowing Lee's move. 

"From here, it's original." Sasuke smirked again, jumping behind Yoroi. "Eat this." He finished. His Curse mark activating. 

Is that the curse mark activating?! It looks like a fire spreading through Sasuke's body! Nami thought. It was her first time seeing Sasuke on that state. She was unconscious on the first time it was activated. 

So this is it, huh? Kakashi thought, preparing himself to stop the match. 

Nami clapped once, loudly and caught everyone's attention. Nami stared at Sasuke, waiting for him to look at her and have an eye-contact. When Sasuke looked at her, She glared at him for a second like saying "your-curse-mark-idiot!-it's-going-to-control-you." 

"What was that for Nami-chan?" Naruto looked at Nami. 

Nami waved from left to right, sweat-dropping, realizing all eyes are on her. "It's nothing. Don't mind me."

Heh.. I can't believe I made them worry about me. Sasuke thought, thinking about Sakura, Naruto and Nami. I can't let this thing take over! 

Sasuke controlled the curse mark by his will and slowly, it went back to it's original shape. 

"Let's get this started." Sasuke smirked after the curse mark went back to the three comma.