Chapter 12 - Buckbeak

You returned to Hogwarts once again, preparing for your class with Hagrid.

Your house and the Slytherins all followed Hagrid, until he suddenly halted to a stop.

"Dementor! Demontor!" Draco yelled.

You and the Gryffindors all turned your heads, only to hear Draco qnd his squad laughing.

"Real funny Malfoy." You pitched.

"Da da da da!~" Hagrid turned to face everyone and a creature slowly walked out from behind the trees.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Hagird asked, throwing the creature some food.

"Say hello to Buckbeak."

"Hagrid.. exactly what is that?" Ron asked with a shocked expression.

You carefully examined the creature. Soon, realizing you've learnt about them in a book.

"A hippogriff.." You mumbled to yourself.

Hagrid was explaining what a Hippogriff was to the others as you stared at Buckbeak in awe. He was gorgeous.

"Now, who'd like to come and say hello?" Hagrid clasped his hands together as the others all backed out.

You and Harry were still staring.

"Well done Harry, (y/n), well done!"

Harry shook his head but Ron pushed him forwards. Leaving you still there, examining the divine creature.

Hagrid was teaching Harry what to do, but you weren't paying much attention.

"Go pat him now, don't be shy." Hagrid said.

Harry cautiously walked up to Buckbeak, everyone remained silent.

Buckbeak gawked and let Harry pet him. Everyone clapped.

"I'll let you ride him now." Hagrid said, picking Harry up.

"Hey! Hey hey hey! Hagird!!" Harry yelled, clearly still processing everything.

Soon they flew far off, you glimpsed at Draco. He was clearly unhappy.

When the two returned, everyone was cheering.

"Oh please." Draco scoffed, getting up from the ground.

He started charging at Buckbeak with no hesitation.

"Malfoy.." Hagrid warned.

"Draco you idiot!" You suddenly ran forward as Buckbeak lifted himself up on his back feet.

You dashed in front of Draco as Buckbeak lowered his two front legs with full force leaving a scratch on your face.

You stumbled backwards and fell of top of Draco.

Buckbeak was still out of control trying to charge.

You placed your hand on your face, realizing blood was coming out of it.

Everyone else was screaming and running. Whilst Hagird tried calming Buckbeak down.

But nothing seemed to work.

You got up on your feet and whistled. Buckbeak turned his attention to you.

"Hey there.. good boy. Easy does it." You cautiously approached him, holding out your hand.

He came towards you and placed his chin on your hand as you slowly rubbed it.

"Thats it.. good boy." You laughed.

"Oi you silly creature." Hagrid said, giving Buckbeak some more food.

"Oh it's killed meh! It's killed meh!" Draco growled on the floor, completely unharmed.

"Pathetic excuse of a daddy's boy." You glared, lifting your hand from your face only to see it being covered in blood.

"(Y/n), are you okay?!" Hermione ran up to you and gave you a tight hug.

"Draco you're fine." You rolled your eyes, looking at Hagrid.

"Oh dear! (Y/n), let's get you and Malfoy to the Hospital Wing." He said, carrying Draco in his arms.

'What a drama queen.' You thought.

'I literally saved him.'

-----

"Oh dear! What happened?" Madam Pomfrey looked at you then at Hagrid who was carrying Draco.

"Just Malfoy being a drama queen." You whispered.

"Hey! I heard that!" Draco yelled.

"Darling you're bleeding!" Madam Pomfrey looked at you concerned.

Hagrid set Draco on a random bed and pat you on the back.

"That was very brave of you (y/n)." He smiled.

"If only someone thanked me for saving them." You rolled your eyes as Madam Pomfrey came back, helping you with your wound.

"Thank you (y/n).." Draco murmured.

"You aren't even hurt idiot!" You eyed him.

-----

Draco's pov

That thing scared me. It was about to kill me but (y/n) rushed in front of me.

The thing knocked us over and she fell on top of me. I felt my face heat up.

Everything was chaos, and all I could think about was her on top of me. (Not in a lewd way)

I thought that thing was about to hurt my princess! Even Hagrid couldn't control his pet creature or whatever.

(Y/n) got back on her feet and whistled, catching everyone's attention. Surprisingly it calmed down.

"Thats it, good boy." She giggled.

That's when I noticed a wound on her face, right under her eye.

Ow that looks painful.

Blood was coming out of her wound, and she didn't seem to care.

"Oh it's killed meh! It's killed meh!" I yelled, trying to get someone's attention. I wanted to go to the Hospital Wing with her to make sure she was okay.

"Draco you're fine." She scowled.

'Yeah, I am. But I need to go check on you dummy..'

I really wish you knew how I felt.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -